• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Falco was too in Assault, he was the bird guy. Do you actually not know who he is? Or were you making fun of the dude who spelled his name with an N at the end?
Captain Falcon was in Assault, and was a bird!?

FURRIESSSSSS! *Shakes Fist*

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
I agree with colbusman, she would be Pika speed at best. (For the record, she was just as fast in Assault as Fox was, not faster.

And, just because I HAVE to do it, FURRRIIIIIIEEEES! *shakes fist*

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Who doesn't?...

*looks around*

Oh... FUUURRRIIIIEEESSS!!!! *Shakes Fist*

I hope Krystal isn't too fast, I can't keep up with Fox >< haha.

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
Pst...it's up. I like it. I will pick this stage a lot. Almost as much as Smashville and Battlefield. And maybe the Yoshi stage. I love changing background effects...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Looks like a good stage for me, lots of fun... BANNED!

It took maybe a minute longer than usual..

I guess I'll be hoping for Krystal more than Ridley from here on out since Metroid week is overish.

-Onyx

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
actually only two of the weeks haven't had a character update, where we've had 3 weeks with more than one (first week with Mario, Link, and Pit, second time with Fox and Samus, and a few weeks ago with PT and Peach)

i don't mind we didn't get one. we've gotten a lot of characters recently, but it's good to finally get a stage.

krystal for brawl

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I don't expect Krystal for a while. Chances are goods she is a hidden character. We'll probobly won't see her for a while if she's in.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Hmm I don't think I have posted in this thread yet. Krystal would make a nice addition to the brawl roaster. She has a unique weapon, a very strong fanbase, and she's a female which SSB is severly lacking in. I'd enjoy it if she made it onto the Brawl roaster.

-Knight

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did I say you guys could stop shaking your fists, or am I going to have to start banning people?

Also:

FURRIESSSS *Shakes fist*

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hmm I don't think I have posted in this thread yet. Krystal would make a nice addition to the brawl roaster. She has a unique weapon, a very strong fanbase, and she's a female which SSB is severly lacking in. I'd enjoy it if she made it onto the Brawl roaster.

-Knight
Yay, we've got another!

No Friday update? It must be something important if he's keeping it this long. Or am I the only one not seeing a Dojo update for today?
It was up at 9:02 for me... or 2 minutes later than usual.

Did I say you guys could stop shaking your fists, or am I going to have to start banning people?

Also:

FURRIESSSS *Shakes fist*
So we have to shake our fists or else we get banned?

FURRIESSSS!*Shakes fist*

Krystal for Brawl! *Shakes can of soda*

-Onyx

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
The stage is awesome. I agree with Onyx that I'm looking more for Krystal now that Metroid week is over, but then again I wanted her more even WHEN Metroid week was here.

Krystal for Brawl! FURRRIIIIIEEEES! *shakes fist*

By the way, I might be a furry (shakes fist) too. I read some articles the other day, and I fit the description almost perfectly, just not the "extremist" furry type that's stereotyped all over the place.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah me too, I don't fursuit and role-play. But I find the stuff interesting..

Ka-Ris-Tal-for-Brhawl

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
I haven't shaken my fist once yet >.>

And I really hope we get SOME character next week. Monday would be swell.

And I'm probably a mild furry. Very mild.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
We aren't going to get Megaman or Sonic next week... Don't get your hopes up for that. The unveiling of a third party character just isn't going to happen. You have to wait to play the game for that. Snake was just an exception, I believe, to showcase the fact that there WILL be third party characters in Brawl.

I saw a pattern in Sakurai's character updates since Ike's update though:

1st week - Wednesday: Ike.
2nd week - No character updates.
3rd week - Monday: Pokemon Trainer, Friday: Peach
4th week - Wednesday: Diddy Kong
5th week - No character updates.

Do you see the pattern? I'm not saying it means anything, though. It's probably nothing but a coincidence.

Anyways, to not be off topic. As long as both Fox and Falco make it in, I don't care if Krystal makes it in. I just don't really care for the idea of having Fox and removing Falco for another character. Whether that be Wolf or Krystal it doesn't seem right to me, but that's my opinion I guess.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
why do you have to crush my hopes like that................

on topic: fox, wolf and krystal should be the only SF characters (maybe falco, but everyone else should DIE especially slippy)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to see Falco with a different move set...

Falco fans would probably complain...Ganondorf fans are already complaining about Ganondorf with a potential different moveset...

Maybe Command Falco...?

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
As long as Falco is in then bring on Krystal. He has to stay. He's the most popular character in Starfox (other than Fox of course). I want Krystal to be in too but for other reasons. One: We need more female characters. Two: She's hot...on the polls, so she should be in:laugh:

Sinn

Smash Lord
We aren't going to get Megaman or Sonic next week... Don't get your hopes up for that. The unveiling of a third party character just isn't going to happen. You have to wait to play the game for that. Snake was just an exception, I believe, to showcase the fact that there WILL be third party characters in Brawl.

Do you see the pattern? I'm not saying it means anything, though. It's probably nothing but a coincidence.

Anyways, to not be off topic. As long as both Fox and Falco make it in, I don't care if Krystal makes it in. I just don't really care for the idea of having Fox and removing Falco for another character. Whether that be Wolf or Krystal it doesn't seem right to me, but that's my opinion I guess.
So you're guessing a brand new character for Monday? I hope so...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Krystal needs to be in an Xtreme Nintendo Volleyball!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually if Snake was unveiled it was 'cause Sakurai wasn't making Brawl yet, IIRC.

Shuma

Smash Hero

First lines, wrong thread? nevah!.

angel551

Smash Cadet
i think she would make a stellar character for brawl. i think brawl needs more female characters. i get tired of playing as people such as zelda and peach every time i play melee.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Man this thread sure has grown a lot since the beginning. I dont think it's ever going to die.I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Krystal, after a reformed Falco of course. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

Angel has a point. I suppose if you're a girl (I assume you are) your choices could seem a bit slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom