• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Actually....

She's probably unlockable. That said, I doubt we'll see her at all.
I agree...

and sonic's announcement is so groundshaking that I doubt any new characters will be anounced again for quite some time... I mean, they don't need to be... fans have been fed double or even treble portions here

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't agree with the whole "Only unlockables being shown" but it could still be true.

*yawn* Still waiting on Krystal.

One blue furred character down, another one awaiting arrival :3

-Onyx

Snafu

Smash Cadet
Is anybody else annoyed at having to wait? I can't believe they revealed Sonic before the other Nintendo characters. I'm probably just being a purist, but I think they owe it to us to show us their own characters first. The goes for not only Krystal, but Ridley, Dedede, and every other 1st party that they have decidedly chosen to keep us in the dark about...

The thing to remember is that a large section of the SSB fanbase have been rabbiting on about Sonic being in for a long while now. Having him confirmed will hopefully shut them up (after a quick "Huzzah! We Wuz Rite!" party) and let us all focus on more Nintendo characters.

Or they'll start on about "Sonic's in, so Tails will be to!" but at that point I fetch my axe.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hmm... the sonic thread is the only character thread, in fact, the only non stickied thread here, that beats out Krystal's in post count.

sonic is a character now.... what does this mean for krystal?

personally, I think Krystal will never be anounced... she'll be unlockable

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
forget about the locked Ridley thread, it sunk to the deep depths of the Smashboards ocean.:laugh:
Why should I forget about it? I helped it with about 100+ of my posts.

And Krystal's steadily gets larger, not in huge flame wars where people who don't support them add into it also.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Its not an all out flame war that lasts for like 3-5 pages?

A good few but not as many.

/Yawn, now we have to wait longer.......

*Plays wow more*

Sinn

Smash Lord
I suppose Mario will keep me company over Christmas instead... :: sigh ::

This game is coming out right before my uber test of doom. So I'll either study for it and not play Brawl at all, or I'll play Brawl and fail life.

It's a really tough call...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok Krystal was the best player to hit the Star Fox series, now she needs to be the best player to hit the Super Smash Bros. series

Elysium

Smash Lord
Krystal? I'd do her... Er... I mean I'd PLAY as her... yeah that's right.
Posts like this always make me laugh...I'll meet you half-way in this, since it's the basis of "The **** Staff".

ok Krystal was the best player to hit the Star Fox series, now she needs to be the best player to hit the Super Smash Bros. series
You mean Character right? Player kinda assumes the meaning of the person playing a game. I'm also unsure about her being the best character in brawl, since we already have a high hopeful (Metaknight) as top top tier.

One thing is for darn sure that it's going to be extremely fun and interesting to play against such different characters whose movesets are foreign(sonic), while using a character whose moveset hasn't really changed that much from melee(Link,even though Link will **** in Brawl regardless). I hope that the silver lining to this delay is that they seriously make Brawl a contestant for the "Game of the century" award.

Seriously though, we need a krystal update...., Maybe if we can get some people to wear "Krystal for Brawl!!!!!" shirts to E for All in Cali, then we might get the update. :laugh:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Ideally, Krystal's B moves would be the 4 attacks of her staff.
(B= fire blaster, Side+B= Ice Blast, Down+B= Ground Quake, Up+B= staff boost)
unfortunately, I could see brawl ruining this and giving her some bland and uninventive moves...

.. wonder what her final smash would be..... maybe chanelling Krazoa?

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Ideally, Krystal's B moves would be the 4 attacks of her staff.
(B= fire blaster, Side+B= Ice Blast, Down+B= Ground Quake, Up+B= staff boost)
unfortunately, I could see brawl ruining this and giving her some bland and uninventive moves...

.. wonder what her final smash would be..... maybe chanelling Krazoa?
Everything you just said has been said before. (everything period has been said before)

Although we have not really decided on a final smash. How about, Krystal releases some krazoa spirits that go and posses each opposing fighter, slowing them down, which allows krystal to do some nice combos?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Everything you just said has been said before. (everything period has been said before)

Although we have not really decided on a final smash. How about, Krystal releases some krazoa spirits that go and posses each opposing fighter, slowing them down, which allows krystal to do some nice combos?
I suppose that could be good... but I think most final smashes seem to do damage to enemies or morph the character rather than having some funky effect... but who knows

Elysium

Smash Lord
I suppose that could be good... but I think most final smashes seem to do damage to enemies or morph the character rather than having some funky effect... but who knows
Minus Peaches FS. From what they're discussing in the Peach thread, Her FS puts the others to sleep for something like 10 seconds (Eternity in a smash game), and puts some peaches on the stage that act as recovery items. But as far as I know thats the only one with a "funky" effect.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Minus Peaches FS. From what they're discussing in the Peach thread, Her FS puts the others to sleep for something like 10 seconds (Eternity in a smash game), and puts some peaches on the stage that act as recovery items. But as far as I know thats the only one with a "funky" effect.
just what peach needed to increase her "win" factor...

Well... I guess nothing really matters until we get Krystal confirmation.

Here's hopin'

Chepe

Smash Lord
Peeps, dont worry, Krystal is in and we just dont know it yet... Im that sure of it. Next time we get another Starfox character, it will be her...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
unveil........ /smirk

what magic can she do in adventures?
She can't really do... Magic, we know she has some telekinetic powers but most that you would be thinking about is the power within the staff which has been said a few posts up.

/off topic
What the heck is The **** Staff?!?

And yes, Krystal please.. NAO!

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
unveil........ /smirk
Oh come on, were all half-way mature people here. :laugh:

/off topic
What the heck is The **** Staff?!?

And yes, Krystal please.. NAO!

-Onyx
The **** Staff is the double meaning name for my Crew since I plan to main Krystal. Though right now it's kinda shakey since she hasn't been announced yet.
p.s the other meaning stands for the more common meaning of the word staff.

Krystal for Wednesday's update!!!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Have the majority of newcomer updates been on Wednesdays? Anyway, I do have a feeling we're getting a character update tomorrow, and I hope it's Krystal. Starfox update/Krystal now!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Peeps, dont worry, Krystal is in and we just dont know it yet... Im that sure of it. Next time we get another Starfox character, it will be her...
I certainly hope so.

Falco was my main in melee, but I would rather have her in then Falco.

We need a char. with a staff.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Its possible we could get a Star Fox character update next. We only have 1 Star Fox character confirmed right now so...

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Have the majority of newcomer updates been on Wednesdays? Anyway, I do have a feeling we're getting a character update tomorrow, and I hope it's Krystal. Starfox update/Krystal now!
The Warning! Challenger Apporching! have either been on a Mon. (2 so far) or Wen. (3). Also, i assume we'll get Falco before Krystal.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
The Warning! Challenger Apporching! have either been on a Mon. (2 so far) or Wen. (3). Also, i assume we'll get Falco before Krystal.
i doubt it. id assume we'd get Krystal first, id even expect slippy to be announced b4 falco. they've already announced alot of returning characters, noone really new from the starfox games tho. but i dunno...u may b right

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yeah i think the next update will be Krystal

and i think Krystal is in it(as said above, or last page) but she has not been revealed!

if Krystal isnt in it that is going to suck!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
i doubt it. id assume we'd get Krystal first, id even expect slippy to be announced b4 falco. they've already announced alot of returning characters, noone really new from the starfox games tho. but i dunno...u may b right
God no, not Slippy. I mean, Slippy isn't THAT bad, but I just don't like his voice.

DeNice

Smash Cadet
NNID
DeNice1776
3DS FC
2509-1398-2342
Now that Sonic's in I REALLY hope Krystal comes next. She's my next pick to get in and I got a great feeling about her being playable. She's very popular and has a load of fan support and did well in the Character Poll last year (I think top 6 or 7), not to mention Sakurai's own interest in making her playable. I know this game's already a must have, but it would be double icing on the cake to have the opportunity to wail on opponents with Krystal. Everything's looking her way.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well... assuming Marth and Ness are still in the game... wouldn't it be stupid to announce Falco first and Krystal later? i mean if Ike was announced before Marth and Lucas before ness, why would it be any diferent with Krystal/Wolf ?

fluffy

Smash Champion
well they have only revealed about 20 of the playable characters. i'm pretty sure that there are gonna be about 20 more. one of them being krystal. who knows. maybe the day before brawl is released, sakurai might make the biggest dojo update featuring krystal as the best and last newcomer to the game.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know... Krystal is a shoe in but i really doubt Sakurai considers her the "best and last newcomers" with characters like Dedede, Ridley, Sukapon, Issac, etc running around.

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol what are you talking about. sakurai absolutely adores krystal so much. so much that he disguised himself as one of the SWF people posting in the krystal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom