• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If I go to SiiS6, can I MM everyone from Kentucky and get on your PR as Hover Boots?

Judo777

Smash Master
If I go to SiiS6, can I MM everyone from Kentucky and get on your PR as Hover Boots?
Nah if it was that easy we could tack on probably 4 more people on KY that are good just very inactive *glares at Joey, Xeroxen, Xisin*

Judo777

Smash Master
I mean if that were the case you could tack on everyone who plays in Indiana then, not just XeroXen.

Unless you think he's from Kentucky.
I did think he was from KY. I always forget.

If you beat us all twice then you probably would wind up on it. Provided you are KY.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
xeroxen you can be on the PR. You can have my spot.

And my skulltula.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Indiana Power Rankings
1. Krystedez :warioc: / :
:

2. Count :
:

:snake: / :ike:

4. Sov is the only other person in Indiana that is active.

HM. "Dollar Menu Pimp" Ladiesblade.

Judo777

Smash Master
Last time I played Judo he was Snake...

:172:
Last 5 times I played Joey he picked Kirby................. lol (which btw he didn't main kirby like 3 of those times)

Also S2 you CPed me to rainbow jerk! lol and the second time you cause you wanted to play my GW.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I've recently discovered that I don't need to be a Rainbow Jerk or a Brin*****, I've found the power of using ******* Stadium 2 versus literally anyone.

I know :r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom