• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Haha. I don't think we talked, but I'm sure that I saw you, since iIrc you teamed with Oreo XD!

Nope. No free weekends until December :x.

:172:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I have a good feeling that most of the people that are coming in here talking **** are just doing so to troll. Because KY is a pretty easy state to troll. Pretty sure they have a general idea of who they can and probably won't beat. You don't have to act offended, Joey. We both know you'd beat roller. Just go to a tourney and take his money and stuff.

Hey yo roller. Not even gonna talk trash. Not even gonna be biased. Judo, Eric, and Joey will most likely beat you. Be careful if you wanna keep your cash. Others from Kentucky definitely have a shot. Though after playing you as much as I have, I understand that you're not just some random pika/IC from Michigan. But I have no doubt that those three are able to beat you. Maybe Kero if he ever goes anywhere LOL depends on how he is in the IC matchup, though, and how warmed up he is.

Beef you'll probably beat most people from Kentucky lmao not my boy eric though. Judo and Joey I dunno it's up in the air

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Okay roller, just be sure that you don't spend all of your money on twinkies before Siis6 so we can actually money match. ^_^
I mean from the looks of it, it seems that you already have...but you know...just come to siis6 prepared. Mmmkay?
:D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
A :sheik: off? Ohhhhh man, that might be going too far...lmao.

Leave them some kind of champion to cheer for, Tech. :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's a Sheik ditto, no one really knows who would win.

I just care about actually playing Judo for the first time ever. Your champion is mine. :)

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I have a good feeling that most of the people that are coming in here talking **** are just doing so to troll. Because KY is a pretty easy state to troll. Pretty sure they have a general idea of who they can and probably won't beat. You don't have to act offended, Joey. We both know you'd beat roller. Just go to a tourney and take his money and stuff.

Hey yo roller. Not even gonna talk trash. Not even gonna be biased. Judo, Eric, and Joey will most likely beat you. Be careful if you wanna keep your cash. Others from Kentucky definitely have a shot. Though after playing you as much as I have, I understand that you're not just some random pika/IC from Michigan. But I have no doubt that those three are able to beat you. Maybe Kero if he ever goes anywhere LOL depends on how he is in the IC matchup, though, and how warmed up he is.

Beef you'll probably beat most people from Kentucky lmao not my boy eric though. Judo and Joey I dunno it's up in the air
Just "maybe," Hilt? No, you're wrong. I'd definitely wreck Roller if we ever had a money match for sure. There's no "maybe" about it. Normally, I'd say that I may have to practice for something like a money match, but in this case, I would be lying. I'm being as modest as I can about this, too. It's best that you money match me before too long, Roller. The older I get, the better my Olimar becomes, and before long, I'm going to have a license so that I can wreck **** and take money OoS.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Just "maybe," Hilt? No, you're wrong. I'd definitely wreck Roller if we ever had a money match for sure. There's no "maybe" about it. Normally, I'd say that I may have to practice for something like a money match, but in this case, I would be lying. I'm being as modest as I can about this, too. It's best that you money match me before too long, Roller. The older I get, the better my Olimar becomes, and before long, I'm going to have a license so that I can wreck **** and take money OoS.
I ****ing love you Kero.

<3!

:172:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
MI is pretty bad, I mean if your from MI and your name isn't Lain, chances are, that people don't give a **** about you. xD

Edit: Would include anther and Judge, but they don't play anymore from the looks of it.
Kero da bess. <3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
KY is so bad this bad MK named KassandraNova is ranked 4th in their state.

Nuff said.

:yeahboi:

Edit: Actually all trolling aside, I dont want this to turn into anything too serious like most Midwest affairs do so yeah. Just had to state that.

Also SP we're still MMing if you're down since we agreed to it previously :)

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I will personally laugh in anyone's face who takes any of this trash talk too seriously. Just putting that out there.

Roller

Smash Legend
What Gio said. Don't listen to KB. I'm not chill. I'm a ****. Also, Kass I am quite proud to eat more fast food than anyone in MI, and the MW at large. Anyone who knows me can vouch for that. I average ~$15-18 single handedly on a regular McDonalds run.

In addition, Hilt. Kass, Jooey, and the rest of them are WAY too smart to get trolled. Don't insult them by trying to tell them they've been duped.

Also. Kero... Wait. You aren't old enough to have a license? Are you like. 12? How exactly do you plan to even hit my ICs when you've yet to hit puberty?

Alsoalso. Tutu>Judo. In fact, Tutu>KY. Once again, I believe Mr. Eric to be the only one who has a chance.

swag.

EDIT: I accept all proposed MMs.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Umm.. Judo is way better than Tutu. KY is also extremely good at the sheik matchup and most of us would beat Tutu wanna know why? Because we're playing against one of the best sheiks in the nation, if not the best. Judo's beat notable people from Ohio. Has Tutu? What results does he have? I've never dropped a set to Tutu (have finished games with multiple stocks left) and Judo is a player that I know that I can't beat. Not saying Tutu's bad or anything.

Nothing against you Tutu my man, just gotta speak up for my boy here.
THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR

KERO BOUT TO BE SOAKIN SOME SOCKS

COMFY KAIS

WE OUT

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
MI is pretty bad, I mean if your from MI and your name isn't Lain, chances are, that people don't give a **** about you. xD

Edit: Would include anther and Judge, but they don't play anymore from the looks of it.
Kero da bess. <3
two words. Sparta Kick.

swag

:phone:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Kero gets cocky every so often and then stops being cocky after a while. Just something I noticed.

Like that one time he MMed me. lol.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
While you're just cocky in general. It's even in the way you play Mario. You have the most swagged out, over-confident Mario I've ever seen.
I just like to throw out Forward Airs and UpBs. And I'm not really cocky anymore in regards to this game, I've hardly played it and have no room to say that I'm better than anybody.

But in Marvel vs. Capcom. My Joe will style on everyone.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
but in marvel vs. Capcom. My joe will style on everyone.
lmao!
$50 mm?

--------------
edit:
To add...
Like I told some people already, don't take much of what people are saying too srs. Not srs enough to divide our community because they're mostly doing it for fun and to prove their worth. I personally think it's healthy for us to have these rivalries, call-outs, challenges or what have you. It gives us something to shoot for; it keeps me playing. I'm prideful and I love seeing how far I can take myself. As for the high-stake money call-outs, I just want to see something hype take place. Other fighters think MM'ing for like 5 dollars or less is pretty petty lol. I got laughed at when I told someone I had a $5 MM coming up. So yeah, I opted to raise the stakes in hopes to get people interested, to make whomever challenged motivated to get better, and to just make it memorable.

So yeah, that's allz I gotz to say.
Oh wait no it isn't...

beep

There =]

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I just realized I don't gotta do none this MMing stuff, I ain't even on this PR.

I'm just a skulltula what do you want out of me.

i'll still do it

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Also. Kero... Wait. You aren't old enough to have a license? Are you like. 12? How exactly do you plan to even hit my ICs when you've yet to hit puberty?
Well, I actually have gone through puberty (mostly), but puberty has nothing to do with my ability to beat your ICs. I'm sure that even my pre-pubescent, thirteen-year-old self could still wreck your ICs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom