• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I could never do that. Way too much of a city kid. I live right outside of Detroit in a nice little suburb.

You can see 8 Mile from my house!

Oh shi- run they shooting!

And Gio gtfo you arent even a hipster you just have this ridiculous infatuation with hipster chicks...lol

Judo777

Smash Master
I take a lot of inspiration from Vinnie. If only my friend Legend lived in KY. He's a sick :falcon: I got censored. He's that good.

Edit: And No Tech I'm good. I have yet to even go to a tournament, but if I can almost beat Ralph on wi-fail a day after switching back from Brawl- I think I can take him in person.
Dude I'm not underestimating you but I will say this, if you haven't been to a tournament yet don't be surprised if you get wrecked at your first. EVERYONE thinks they are good at smash until they go to their first tournament. Also wifi really is a very different game from smash.

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
Dude I'm not underestimating you but I will say this, if you haven't been to a tournament yet don't be surprised if you get wrecked at your first. EVERYONE thinks they are good at smash until they go to their first tournament. Also wifi really is a very different game from smash.
Oh yeah, I know. I don't expect to even get top 20 first time. But I learn fast.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
im kinda glad i have yet to start hating on kentucky ONLY bc kass is there she shares my love for link!!!!!! :3 (at least i think she does.......)
It's true, Young Link is my favorite link, or Link in the red Tunic with the mirror shield. Oh them matchin accessories. ^_^
<3

KY, we got a lot of work to do. :p

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You know, I can't even support Chuee in his endeavors to turn a new player away from a community he's not part of.

And I'm a jerk.

Chuee

Smash Hero
You know, I can't even support Chuee in his endeavors to turn a new player away from a community he's not part of.

And I'm a jerk.
Nope
I was just trollin
and Im a part of the community too =/
Just because I don't go to tourneys doesn't mean I can't part of the community ;_;

clowsui

Smash Legend
Mainstream is GaSM and their combo videos. That LT guy would get wrecked here on the main land.
LT has shown himself very capable of contending w/ mainlanders @ hawaii smash invitationals, lol

only good players in hawaii are LT, WAR, DarkM, Asa. AnD gets honorable mention

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Hey Xisin, you're my boy and everything, but enjoy the validity of your signature while it still lasts. :)

lol dude I'm not even midwest anymore. Sig was made for me over a year ago. Though If i were there it'd still be true. Wish I could do more tournaments as i love the community and all but ya... Though i may end up playing at those RI monthly things soon.

Roller

Smash Legend
LT has shown himself very capable of contending w/ mainlanders @ hawaii smash invitationals, lol

only good players in hawaii are LT, WAR, DarkM, Asa. AnD gets honorable mention
Didn't the last one of those only have 4 mainlanders? And the only one that didn't make the top 3 was Brick? Because he is free as hell? When has anyone in HI shown they can play vs the continental US?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
No, my friend Legend is in the middle of nowhere. Brookport IL, population 1100.
What up SolarSkurge? I live in Marion, IL. Is Legend Tim Day or Joe Word? I used to play in a lot of melee tournaments in Metropolis and Paducah, and I saw/beat those guys everytime. I've seen em in a brawl tournament once, but tournies have kind of died around here recently. Anyway, pm me with your # or facebook and we'll try and play sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom