• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Swag.

But I have no idea how much I'd MM you for. I don't MMs for large amounts because I'm not really into gambling regardless of the chances of me winning. The most I've ever done is 5. I'd consider going for something substantial though.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Did this man really just ask the Money Match Fiend himself for a $50 mm? Hehe

I accept...on the condition that it is livestreamed, recorded, or both. Best 3/5.

Win/Lose Conditions

If I win: I forever retain the right to call Kentucky free as much as I please and you'll have no choice but to concede.

If You win: I am forever banned from saying anything negative about Kentucky or its players.

Do you accept these terms?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I actually chose to be apart of KY's pr because I'm not technically from Ohio anyways. I'm technically from Indiana (gross..I know right?) So I want to be a part of ranking of where I currently reside. ^_^ If I did decide to stay on OH's ranking, I probably would be an HM at least but I decided not to be included because I am a rolling stone. :p

Also Kel decided to stay on OH's pr because he is technically from OH. I have no love for Indiana AT ALL. Cincinnati is the place where I was most happiest and felt most at home, but I'm in KY now, and I'm hoping that KY will turn into an awesome home like Cinci was. So far I really enjoy most of the smashers here (mainly judo, and mister eric ^_^). I wanna be on their PR and play my best for this state, because the smashers here treat me like a human being and treat me equally (most of them). Haha. <3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So I heard there was this guy named Ken, who liked to put his junk behind his legs and call it a Tucky.

O

L

ZTD | TECHnology

I'll be ranked for sure this season (will be finished in like a week) so that statement holds truth only for the next week or so ;)

Plus we're not as free so it means more.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
As of Monday, I'll be an Illinoian.

KY is free.

L

afk

:beezo::beezo::beezo:
Coming from the guy that wouldn't have been top 5-6 :awesome:

Not really though.

50$ for a money match? You all take this too seriously >_>. We're free as a state because we don't have players. We have 9 players on our PR and probably 5-6 others(at most) that aren't there because they're inactive. Just because we have 2-3 good players doesn't mean that our state is any less free or any better. We have to get more players as a whole for that to happen.

:172:

Judo777

Smash Master
Actually Joey Lex is building up a small army you better watch out.

@Tech I was just playin dude trollin you back just as hard. lol

Judo777

Smash Master
Who does lexington have now? Kassandra, Kero, Kel, Judo, SP, S2...

:172:
Louis, Ttar is getting better, we got 2 new players gettng better to top it all off. Plus my friend Aaron might start playing again if we host MK banned crap.

ZTD | TECHnology

Actually Joey Lex is building up a small army you better watch out.

@Tech I was just playin dude trollin you back just as hard. lol
Regardless of how much truth there is to any of the statements that have been thrown around the past few weeks...I have not taken a single post seriously in this thread since then so no worries lmao.

So... KB/Tech. MM still on at SiiS6?
Sup girlfriend?

We can MM if you want.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna take a note from Tech's book and proclaim that I want the top spot on this PR.

Judo777

Smash Master
I'm gonna take a note from Tech's book and proclaim that I want the top spot on this PR.

You better watch it Auspher I have played Lumi a TON. And Lumi knows the sheik MU so I get some good practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom