• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ YES.

Kentucky please pay in singles when you hand over that money. I'd like my fun to spread out over the course of the night. Thanks!

Your pals,

TC and KB

:yeahboi:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yo Tech, want to hit up a strip joint after the tourney? We should be plenty loaded for it. ;)
^ YES.

Kentucky please pay in singles when you hand over that money. I'd like my fun to spread out over the course of the night. Thanks!

Your pals,

TC and KB

:yeahboi:

Sheeeeeit. You guys are gonna be looking like Coretta Scott on April 4th after we're done with you.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
EW! NO!

Strip clubs are disgusting. Yuck...
Women degrading themselves for money...oh well...if guys are dumb enough to give them money for just existing and having a body then oh well.....

Edit: The PR image is finished, just waiting on Hael to upload it to the OP.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
also why don't i remember who technical chase is... identify yourself!

and ya Joey I would really love to get back into the scene, money is an issue for it atm has been for a while... .well time was all last year but i dont have that horrible job anymore... or any job for that matter.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Lol oh. Nevermind. xD
I've heard/seen that you're pretty good nontheless. :OO

I'm assuming that you live in RI now?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
also why don't i remember who technical chase is... identify yourself!

and ya Joey I would really love to get back into the scene, money is an issue for it atm has been for a while... .well time was all last year but i dont have that horrible job anymore... or any job for that matter.

Sup girl?

I think we met once at like Nope's last November but that's about it. I don't think we ever played though :( I'm that crunk DDD from MI though..I heard your Marth makes all the ladies scream ;)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Thanks guyz. I wanted to make it pretty.

Joey, the rankings also have to do with activity as well, and participating in more than one tournament. Not trying to be mean or anything, but you haven't been to any tournaments in awhile. I mean if you went to tournaments more, you'd for SURE be up there. :X

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Alright I see.

I was just asking because it seems like mostly Louisville isn't on here, and I didn't know if it was because of inactivity (they all came to my tournament on July 16th, but I'm honestly not sure if any of them have been to another tournament before that in the ranking period, plus and it seems as though my tournament happened after the ranking period ended but I wasn't sure) or what.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Your tournament happened after and no one from louisville went to any of the tournaments they're ranking.

:172:

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Also, this is kind of off topic, but when are Lexington weeklies going to start up again (if there are plans for them to happen I mean)?

It'd be pretty fun to go to those again. Also, is there any possibility that we can organize a large UK tournament again? Those were great.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Level 9 Snake didn't make Honorable Honorable Mention?

No other comments on that PR.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Also, this is kind of off topic, but when are Lexington weeklies going to start up again (if there are plans for them to happen I mean)?

It's be pretty fun to go to those again. Also, is there any possibility that we can organize a large UK tournament again? Those were great.
Kero, they'll probably start here in a few weeks or so. UK doesn't start until the 24th, so we can't use the student center until then. But yes, I agree, we should definitely run at least 1 large tournament/semester.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, what I'm understanding from this thread is that everyone think they can MM the entire KY PR and win?

I'll do that. Probably won't beat all of them but I'll damn well try. Also, this list is lacking quite a bit of Joey. I understand he's inactive and all, but he's mother-****ing Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom