• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dude Xero don't worry I'll be back on the PR when I start playing again.

Aka I'm not getting back on the PR. looool.

:172:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I love how everyone is copying off of me.

They want some of this "throw down big bucks vs everyone" style for themselves.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh you. Driving down to kentucky isn't even worth it though. Why would you put yourself through that? ._.

:172:

Judo777

Smash Master
But I'm the best D3 in the MW....................... lol

Also Xisin for top Marth in the MW for over 2 years now.

Lastly it would make sense that the major TO's in KY (Hael, Kassandra, and Me [tho mine are more weeklies]) would be panelists and then Mr. Eric who is easily the most active person in KY would be a panelist. Then we needed one person from Greenup and Kero is just extremely helpful (heck he communicates more with Hael then anyone else).

Also Lex weeklies will hopefully start up again once school starts up and I get back down there. Also I need to work on finding a real venue since to my knowledge I can't host real tournaments through UK.

Judo777

Smash Master
You already have the title for one bad character why do you want it for an even worse one? :awesome:
hahaha true although D3 looks god tier compared to sheik.

Also I realized apparently a rule for being top 3 is you have to have beaten Infern in tournament......

God Kais?????

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
hahaha true although D3 looks god tier compared to sheik.

Also I realized apparently a rule for being top 3 is you have to have beaten Infern in tournament......

God Kais?????
I died laughing at the bolded part. Its a sad day when someone says that about D3 lmao.

And that's the only requirement? Man God Kais have some pretty low standards.

:yeahboi:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Whats funny is that if it was infern money matching all of us, I would actually be worried, because for whatever dumb *** reason, infern tries so much harder in money matches than in actual tournament matches. LMAO I think he does that just so people will money match him...thats so...sneaky...

Judo777

Smash Master
I died laughing at the bolded part. Its a sad day when someone says that about D3 lmao.

And that's the only requirement? Man God Kais have some pretty low standards.

:yeahboi:
No I mean't being top 3 in our state.

Also Infern no johns.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yo KB, $50 mm? Is that enough pocket change? Infern, we doing ours at apex? If so, I'll ante up ours too so we can get it on livestream. Tech Chase, I'll let you pick your poison. How much you want to go for?

I'm tired of beeping around with you clowns.

Either go hard or gtfo.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom