• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
If it's a Canes eating contest, I can eat more than all of you. :p
Also, idk why MI is trash talking, they probably won't even wake up on time to make it to siis6 to even money match anyone.

There's this one bad D3 main who lives in MI, who smells funny, he is free.

Edit: I am the best mk ever. :p

Roller

Smash Legend
I didn't say it was ALL true. I said it had a degree of truth. Mainly us getting there late. And Tech's D3 being free. :yeahboi:

But that last move was very MI-esque. Reminds me of a 2010 hotarms... Keep it up.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is there some way I can be an HM on your PR? I wanna be the hover boots :3

Judo777

Smash Master
Lol I'm so beast I don't even have to defend myself because others do it for me.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
This is probably the worst thread on smashboards. And I moderate Forum Games and the DK boards, I know what bad threads are. Grats guys, you really pulled it off.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
This is probably the worst thread on smashboards. And I moderate Forum Games and the DK boards, I know what bad threads are. Grats guys, you really pulled it off.
Clearly you haven't had enough exposure to the Peach boards, the Texas threads, or the Atlantic North threads if you really believe that. This is child's play.

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm just here to meatride mister eric, and i guess to say hi to sexy roller

:pichu::pichu::pichu::pichu::pichu::pichu::pichu:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I kinda wanna call Infern out and be all like MM. And I'll totally MM Infern as SiiS6 depending on how my money stands.

So MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom