• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Akashi

Smash Lord
For everyone that didn't attend Kappy's bday party - you missed out. Fun games, fun times, Abe Lincoln vampire.hunter, and drunk DLA after Abe Lincoln vampire hunter

:phone:

Tinypic ruined the crop on my phone xD but you get the point

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
legan's just salty that he has to pay the $10 Ganon tax every time he money matches me

Legan

Smash Lord
whats there to prove tho? DLA already knows I would body him lol. I was just using him as an example. I love you tho Tom.

Not to mention ive outplaced you in EVERY tourney ive been to in chicago since ive been here D:

The proof is on the front page. You add that to the 13/70 I got at schools in session 6 i think thats all id need

_Kain_

Smash Champion
whats there to prove tho? DLA already knows I would body him lol. I was just using him as an example. I love you tho Tom.

Not to mention ive outplaced you in EVERY tourney ive been to in chicago since ive been here D:

The proof is on the front page. You add that to the 13/70 I got at schools in session 6 i think thats all id need
Yooooooooooo

Dat logic though

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It doesn't really matter anyways. Rankings are set in stone.

1)Kain
2)Brox
3)ChiTownWolf
4)level 7 Luigi
every one else is free
Last place) Arty's Melee Samus.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Wat. That's just not true lol. If you ever outplaced me it was because either A. I had a much harder bracket or B. I lost to Meneil...who's probably going to be ranked a lot higher next update since she's been doing work. And yeah you got 13th at SiiS6 but you didn't even beat anyone good. These rankings are about wins, not placements. And I'm getting better wins than you, it's simple.

Besides, I beat you in pools (the only time we've fought in tournament since Springfield in 09...which I also won) and I'm like 3-1 with you in money matches. See, you think you'd body me, but you keep losing $10 to my Ganon. Why though?

Legan

Smash Lord
I honestly believe DLA is trolling if he is really trying to justify himself being over me. Plus you saying, If i ever outplaced you its because i played free people? Cmon tom, if you ever outplaced me, its because you went pikachu on a ******* mu or whatever ******** mu to cover for that ganon that was good in like 09.

Plus you keep sitting on that 1 10$ mm at my house when we were all drinking months ago which i dont quite understand. Stop lying to yourself tom, lets get real for a min.

I want you to drink some truth serum, look yourself in the nearest mirror and try to say " I am better than Legan". If you can pull that off then thats just sad.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
How about I mm both of you, :peach: vs :link2: and :peach: vs :ganondorf:. Whoever beats me by more (or at all) gets that one-up status. Yayyuhhzz

Sago

Smash Lord
Lol while everyone is complaining about pr i might as well too. Put a marth next my name. He's next to my name at like 3/4 of the tournament results listed. Or just update it and put me back in my rightful 2nd spot. Since we all know now that mk is unbanned, all yall a joke again. But seriously. whenever this updates happens its gonna be janky since hunger,grimace,fatboy "quit" JJ isnt IL/WI and DLA has been placing substantially more poorly.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
And I'd better be on the Inactive list! I've been trying to make that list for years! YEARS! LOL.

Arty

Smash Lord
I decided to update the PR, so check out your new placing.

If you feel like you should be ranked, than complain in this thread and I'll add you.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol Arty. That PR is the truth.

Anyways I don't know why you guys think I'm placing badly lately. Yeah I ****ed up at PS4, but I've been doing fine besides that. I got 13th/78 at Vengeance (Legan got 17th), and I got 9th/37 at the last DB (same as Legan).

Anyways I'm done arguing, the PR panel usually does a good job so we'll just see what's up next update. I honestly do think I'm a better player than Legan, but I won't give a sh** if Legan's higher than me next update. If he is, then it just means he got better wins than me this time. I'm not sure why he's so mad that I'm higher than him right now.

Edit: and really it doesn't matter since we're both potfillers from the midwest anyways.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We all worked really hard on this latest update, some of the choices were very tough, but I hope everyone is happy with their rankings!

Top Bottom