• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
why do you guys even care anymore, there's only like 5 active IL smashers anyway, no point for power rankings. You just have ranking smashfests every other week or something. It would be way more interesting than waiting for a year so the PR can be updated with the results of like 4 tournaments.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Gio isn't allowed on our PR because his MK got falcon punched in a tournament match

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How about I mm both of you, :peach: vs :link2: and :peach: vs :ganondorf:. Whoever beats me by more (or at all) gets that one-up status. Yayyuhhzz
:peach: vs :lucario:

$5?

why do you guys even care anymore, there's only like 5 active IL smashers anyway, no point for power rankings. You just have ranking smashfests every other week or something. It would be way more interesting than waiting for a year so the PR can be updated with the results of like 4 tournaments.
Need more tournaments hosted really.

That's the problem.

~

Ryker told me to man up an find a Venue, gonna do that tomarrow.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I meant to look for a venue as well, but I've been too busy being DLA.

Besides, the CoD venue should be good for at least a few more tournaments.

Barns if you need any help setting up / running the tournament, let me know.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Melee has been using the new cafeteria as the venue and it seems perfectly fine. There are tables chairs, it's way bigger, and the DnD guys even have enough room so we don't have to care about them. Only potential problem is power strips, but that honestly wouldn't matter unless we had probably like 40+ people there.

Scythe

Smash Master
only problem with the new room at CoD is that you have to be out at 11 which i dont think and DBs have pulled off

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I got a hotel in Racine to use a Conference room, but I need a date to host stuff if I did this.

I also wanna know who is going to Whobo 4 in advance, I might be able to get free tickets from my dad's work if he travel enough in the next few weeks, which is on a tbh sort of thing.

Arty

Smash Lord
Well there's gonna be a brawl tourney July 21st. Barnes should make the thread ONE OF THESE DAYS

Maybe you can host yours two weeks after that Ryu?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'd go if I had a ride buut...

Also im prolly gonna go to whobo as of right now

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Curious as to the interest of project M in IL? Somewhat interested havent really played it though.

Also anyone interested in smash at my place tomorrow?
Melee players are digging it a lot. I probably would be too if Marth/Falcon didnt feel so different (see less greasy), and if there was a brawl character out that I would really wanna play like samus/zss. Ike is also really annoying atm.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Kain how are you getting to WHOBO? Megabus? How much are tickets?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Project M is fun, Kyle's just mad that his higher tier characters aren't as good anymore. :3

They made Mario into a combination of Mario/Doc, so I love playing as him.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Project M is fun, Kyle's just mad that his higher tier characters aren't as good anymore. :3

They made Mario into a combination of Mario/Doc, so I love playing as him.
Nah I'm just salty that Ike feels more how Marth did in Melee, than Marth does in P:M, that Falcon feels like a derp, and that the only Brawl character I liked, Wario, is ********.

Edit: Guess I will just main Ike until he gets nerfed or until a character I like comes out.

Scythe

Smash Master
Sago: Come to Smashing Grounds. Sveet holds biweeklies now and Rat holds singles and doubles tourneys for PM. I play Wolf, he's alot of fun.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
That was siiiick! We need to dance together sometime, dude. LOL. I wish getting to Naperville was easier! And that one kid with his posse of girls was mad jealous, I could see it! :colorful:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I thought that was gonna be a Klappy post calling Sago out to have a dance contest... because that should happen methinks.

But then Klappy's brother would win anyway.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I will never beat my brother in a dance-off. He's been going so hard on his breakdancing...it's so sick. LOL. We could have a friendly dance-off sometime, tho! Maybe I won't get bodied too hard now that I have time to practice. LOL.

Top Bottom