• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Akashi

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

I'm gonna be in Chicago from July 7th-July 13th

I want to play smash with you guys! I'm gonna be in St. Charles. Let me know if you're close by, shoot me a message or something!
Hey rich, I'm hosting a bday party/smashfest for all the smashers in Chicago on July 13th, and you can come over if you'd like. If you need directions, and/or more information, feel free to pm me.

Also reminder to you guys that the party is on the 13th, this coming Friday! Bring drinks and whatnot:D. We'll probably not bar hop because Chicago is so expensive, but I'll try to provide enough alcohol. Everyone's invited, and the address is 2226 north clybourn (right off the clybourn metra stop, and exit 48A on i94

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You don't upload vids though lmao. You advertise like your going too, then get mad when people ask lmao. Then don't say you will be recording matches

Just be real about it, you only want to upload vids of yourself winning so just say that lmao

Idc lmao, since I'm not asking to have any vids uploaded, I just find it funny you just won't say that to the people who want their vids uploaded
I never ever get mad at people who ask me to upload stuff. If I ever get mad it's because they're raging at me and acting like they're entitled.

I used to be really good about uploading everyone's matches. Then I got sick of it after a few tournaments. No one ever thanked me or anything, so I didn't bother.

I mean I'm not mad about it or anything but I guess you're right. I'll stop advertising that I'll upload stuff, because I know I'll usually end up being too lazy. If you guys want to see any videos uploaded, then go ahead and ask. Who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised one of these times. Don't count on it though lol.

Scythe

Smash Master
people should just not play against Tom on his setup, that way he'll have nothing that he wants either.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I never ever get mad at people who ask me to upload stuff. If I ever get mad it's because they're raging at me and acting like they're entitled.

I used to be really good about uploading everyone's matches. Then I got sick of it after a few tournaments. No one ever thanked me or anything, so I didn't bother.

I mean I'm not mad about it or anything but I guess you're right. I'll stop advertising that I'll upload stuff, because I know I'll usually end up being too lazy. If you guys want to see any videos uploaded, then go ahead and ask. Who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised one of these times. Don't count on it though lol.

If you are uploading videos to get thanked, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons and you should stop recording. I would have stopped driving people to tourneys and hosting long ago if I was looking for thanks. just saiyan.

Akashi

Smash Lord
^ Diego thrives on thinking of the meanest ways to screw Tom over with his own style. Respect? :]

Edit;I agree with Tom on the thanking part though. You shouldn't have to thank him everytime bc it's redundant, but he should get a ty from time to time. Some people are OK with never being thanked, but on not one of them.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Wayyyyy too late, the schedule already goes to July 20th or something. Sorry :(

Thanks for getting the set up... kinda sucks your Dazzle ****ed up tho. :(
No one thanks you, eh?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
If you are uploading videos to get thanked, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons and you should stop recording. I would have stopped driving people to tourneys and hosting long ago if I was looking for thanks. just saiyan.

Lol I'm not that needy. I stopped uploading videos because I was lazy. If people thanked me, it would have made me less lazy.

No one thanks you, eh?
Haha by the time you posted that, I had already long stopped uploading matches. Besides, didn't I actually upload one of your matches that tournament?

inb4yeahbecauseyouwereinit

_D._

Smash Apprentice
hey does anyone live in the city? im in the city till friday, trying to get some games in before i got back to ole lousisiana.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
damn that sucks. I never get sick... vomit-free since 2003

Akashi

Smash Lord
Dawg you had a thyroid, that constitutes as something lol. And Mike, I told Kyle by accident that the party was this week. I text him that I derped. Idk if I can make it this weekend tho.... so if EVERYONE says they can make it this Friday, then I'm down.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Friday only? I could maybe make it depending on where it is.

This weekend is EVO tho, ima be hardcore stream monstering this weekend

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We can be stream monsters and make a drinking game out of it!

Kain do you play AE anymore? Its kinda becoming a thing around here again.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Friday only? I could maybe make it depending on where it is.

This weekend is EVO tho, ima be hardcore stream monstering this weekend
It's 15mins by foot from the Fullerton red line, but you can take the bus 74 to Greenview (it's right off the red line), and that'll take you directly there.

I will also be stream monstering ;D EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys

So whoever wants to get into Summerfest, please shoot me a PM, I'll get you in for free. July 4th only. In exchange please watch my band at the Briggs-Stratton stage (the first one on the left) at 4, my band is called Flavia and the Red (www.facebook.com/flaviaandthered).

See you all there =)

Edit: akashi that sounds great, id just need a ride from st charles, and then a ride to o'hare that night lol. If that can get arranged ill go!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I heard that every night before he goes to bed, Hunger closes his blinds and locks his bedroom door. Then he carefully moves a sheet covering what most people think is a television in the corner of the room, revealing a bird cage holding a single owl, which Hunger thinks is his younger brother, transformed by evil.

He sheds a single tear and feeds the owl and then goes to bed humming Rush's "Fly by Night" until he falls asleep.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Rumor is, Jake Jacobson was bit by a radioactive pumpkin as a child. Every halloween since then, he dresses up as his alter-ego, Admiral Gourd, and runs around stealing people's jack-o-lanterns. He's slowly building up an army of pumpkins, and plans to conquer several corn fields in the near future.

ook

Smash Lord
Dawg you had a thyroid, that constitutes as something lol. And Mike, I told Kyle by accident that the party was this week. I text him that I derped. Idk if I can make it this weekend tho.... so if EVERYONE says they can make it this Friday, then I'm down.

I can make it this friday

also my feet don't smell. shoes are the reason your feet smell.

Top Bottom