• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
LOOOOOOL you know it, Tano! But yes, I dance; my brother's been teaching me for about 6 months. LOL. The only thing I'm decent at is shuffling right now since school prevented me from putting a lot of time in, but since it's summer I'm putting way more time in so I'm working on Milky Way and Pop'n'Lock, too :colorful:

D

Deleted member

Yo Illinois.....and the cheese state as well!

You guys coming to RAGE, the regional in Ohio?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
BS, red ryu's car has like 150+ miles on it. Diego just doesn't want to drive

Scythe

Smash Master
no it's just not that good and it gets 20 mpg on the highway. Just imagine how much i would charge for wear and tear!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lol if your car's not that good then you won't need to charge a lot for wear and tear.

besides what does that even mean anyways? "it's just not that good"

I was just about to take my 93 altima to michigan two weeks ago. and Justin drives like a 95 civic or something. your car can't honestly be worse than those two

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
no it's just not that good and it gets 20 mpg on the highway. Just imagine how much i would charge for wear and tear!
You don't impose high wear and tear fees on your carpool if your car is a gas guzzler or its just bad. If your car was stylin' thas a different story.

Scythe

Smash Master
i was just joking about wear and tear lol. Also it's not even my car anyway, I use it all during the weekdays so I'm not going to hog it from my family all weekend too.

Sago

Smash Lord
Once upon a time DLA said....if you want something specific uploaded just let me know. The story continues for about 8 months with 5-6 specific requests, and only ganon videos......rip "sagos hopes and dreams"

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Requirements for DLA to upload a vid of you are

1- You have to be getting styled on him as Ganondorf, no matter the atmosphere, tourny, MM, or friendly

Yep that's the only requirement

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys!

I'm gonna be in Chicago from July 7th-July 13th

I want to play smash with you guys! I'm gonna be in St. Charles. Let me know if you're close by, shoot me a message or something!

Oh, and for the Wisconsin peeps: I'm gonna be in Milwaukee from tomorrow-July 6th, though I highly doubt I'll have time to see anyone. I'm gonna be performing at Summerfest on July 4th for the Land the Big Gig contest (www.landthebiggig.com) so definitely roll through and say hello if you can!!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
hahahaha I love how you guys are still naive enough to ask me to upload videos. stay free

edit: I was planning on going to at least one day of Summerfest...I was planning on going the day RHCP was playing though. If that doesn't work out then I'll try to make it up there on the 4th.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hey guys!

I'm gonna be in Chicago from July 7th-July 13th

I want to play smash with you guys! I'm gonna be in St. Charles. Let me know if you're close by, shoot me a message or something!

Oh, and for the Wisconsin peeps: I'm gonna be in Milwaukee from tomorrow-July 6th, though I highly doubt I'll have time to see anyone. I'm gonna be performing at Summerfest on July 4th for the Land the Big Gig contest (www.landthebiggig.com) so definitely roll through and say hello if you can!!
I live in Geneva which borders st Charles, but unfortunately i only play melee. closest brawl would probably be in Naperville which is like 25 minutes away. not sure if that matters to you or you have transportation, but if sago/legan host a smashfest im more than happy to drive you there.

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Once upon a time DLA said....if you want something specific uploaded just let me know. The story continues for about 8 months with 5-6 specific requests, and only ganon videos......rip "sagos hopes and dreams"
I know that feel, bro.

Tom stop bringing your recording setup if you're not gonna upload stuff for us, or at least do what I've been saying for months, send it to someone else...

ook

Smash Lord
I voted for you rich brown <3 but can't make it on the 4th, oh well.

also DLA, I had no idea you were a fan of bagpipe music and/or puppet shows

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I know that feel, bro.

Tom stop bringing your recording setup if you're not gonna upload stuff for us, or at least do what I've been saying for months, send it to someone else...

why would I stop bringing it? how is not bringing a recording setup better than bringing a recording setup?

I don't know why everyone's complaining about me not uploading sets from the last tournament. Did you see how bad it turned out? If I did upload them, you guys would just complain to me about how bad the quality is.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I still want the my pools sets from months ago uploaded, but of course you probably forgot the 10+ times I asked about them before?

Also why bring a setup to give people false hope that their sets will be uploaded if you just taunted all of us about how you won't upload them. That makes even less sense, why waste the HD space?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol honestly I always record with the best intentions. I always think "this time will be different, I'll actually upload these, YEAH!"

but then I get home and it's like "eh I'll do it later". And then I forget about it.

Like I'm not sure if you guys realize, but it takes at least 20-30 minutes to upload one set. First you gotta edit it, and then you gotta render it in pinnacle, and then you gotta wait for Youtube to upload it. It's a pain in the ***.

Just cuz I have a recording setup doesn't give you the god-given right to get all of your matches uploaded to youtube. If I upload everything that everyone wants from a tournament, it usually takes an entire afternoon or longer. Sometimes I don't want to waste that much time. It's not me being selfish. If I was being selfish, then that means that you'd have to be doing something for ME. Do you guys do anything for me in exchange for uploading videos? Nope. Do I ask for anything in exchange for uploading videos? Nope. So why are you getting mad?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You don't upload vids though lmao. You advertise like your going too, then get mad when people ask lmao. Then don't say you will be recording matches

Just be real about it, you only want to upload vids of yourself winning so just say that lmao

Idc lmao, since I'm not asking to have any vids uploaded, I just find it funny you just won't say that to the people who want their vids uploaded

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm working on getting my own setup, Kain, the capture card I bought from DLA doesn't work with my computer, so I still need to buy one that will work.

Also pretty much what Kain said...

Top Bottom