• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol thanks Tano, that really hyped me up for some reason. Hopefully my hyperbolic wifi chamber training from the past few weeks will pay off. lezgooooooo

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo when you guys get another addition to your car and they're good:

Tell a brutha.

Now I'm gonna account for Yoshq. Lol.

Also <3 at Arty going again. Can't to tear up doubles.

Arty

Smash Lord
I'm not going Tech.

Really sorry to let you know so late man. I've been sick as hell these last few days, but I thought I would get better and be able to go.

Hopefully you find someone good.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yes YoshQ is coming, he should be there around 5.

Sago's gonna figure out if he can go by tomorrow morning.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I can't really find a IL thread but here, but I'm gonna be in Naperville in early August. Are there any smashers from Naperville?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Naperville is pretty close to most of us as long as you have a car. And this is the only active IL thread at this point, so you're in the right place.

Also I'm almost home! And I think I have work off Thursday/Friday, who wants to hang?

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well Sago/Legan live in Naperville, so you could probably catch a ride with them to tournaments, and they host stuff sometimes, so you'll see people.

Its just kinda hard to get in contact with them because they have no internet at their apartment.

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
So my birthday is coming up on July 12th, and I wanted to invite you all to a get together on the 13th, or 14th (Fri/Sat, depends on everyone's availability) at TWSS/Meneil/Polska's place =). Although I forgot the address atm, there's an exit off of i-94 that's about 2mins away from them, and the Clybourn stop for Northwest Metra is within 5mins walking distance - obviously that means it's in Chicago, lol. I'll give you guys more details in the next few days, but the place is a townhouse so it'll definitely be spacious. I was thinking of either holding a mini-smashfest (with a fun side tourney I thought of xD), or maybe bar hopping and whatnot. Let me know if you guys want to come please! :D

oh yeah, I'll be turning TWENTY-THREEEEEEEEEEEE. I feel old :c

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lol wtf was I even doing with DK? 90% of what I did that match was walk up to you and shield. When I finally started doing something that even somewhat resembled spacing, I was at like 130% on my last stock. And I still almost came back.

I'm never watching that again lol, that was straight up embarrassing to watch.

Top Bottom