• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Justin just told me that he can't take the 8 seater. We're not leaving without Arty though, so if Sago and Legan are both confirmed, I'll take my car and we can split passengers. We're not spending money on a hotel, so gas should be manageable.

Right now we should focus on getting more people in the carpool. Any chance we can still get MJG and crew driving with us?

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If we can get one more person that would be good, want Arty to go so he can body Gio :awesome:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I would seriously sidebet on Meneil if she fought Gio lol.

Meneil would win by Fsmashing his tornado, and Gio would john that he didn't know the matchup.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I need a teammate for that if I do doubles, I'll figure that our later.

If we need a hotel as a last resort, I don't mind getting one for people.

Ride wise which cars are people in?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
sup web.

alright guys, so it looks like we got 7 people now. Red Ryu, me, kain, sago, legan, arty, and YoshQ. RR and I are driving. Who wants to go with whom?

I'd imagine YoshQ is taking a bus to Union station... if sago and legan want to be cool then they can take a metra to union station too so we don't have to drive all the way the **** out to naperville to get them.

Arty and Kain -- you two should meet up somewhere. is union station convenient for both of you too?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Can meet wherever as long as it's in the city

If everyone can meet at Union Station I can do that.

Also we don't need a hotel, we have housing with WTP.

Top Bottom