• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
You're on Tech/Sil!!!

And I send the 3 emails guys, so join the league and make a teamname. I'll post draft info later.

Also, this is an 8 person league so we need one more!

Quaz

Smash Master
Ah ****. SO Im pretty positive I'll be getting saturday off, but Im not sure about friday now I didnt know 2 other peo0ple requested it before me =( meaning I'll prolly have to work that day. I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Either way I hope DK can drive you guys to this if I can't. If I work friday I don't wanna end up going all the way to ohio.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Sil is just Zwarm 0.3 Beta. Nobody is better than Zwarm.

Seriously though, nothing going on in IL for weeks. It's breaking my balls...

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Norm, Quaz is driving again, and says that if you get off at 5, it shouldn't be a problem. King/DLA, you have spots in Quaz's car. Do I have to arrange where you guiz meet up too? :laugh:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah i'll see if i can get off by 5 or what not, but even if i can i'm still way out in naperville and not at my house.. lol

Quaz

Smash Master
hopefully it wont be a problem norm, but don't hold your breath just YET. I just gotta make sure Im not closing friday and we'll be good. I'll get back to you later today on whats going down fo sho.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I haven't heard about anyone other than Quaz from WI going to School is in Session, so is there any room available in anyone's car for a pasty white twig like me? I can bring a setup too, but if that'd be too much space, I wouldn't really want to bother.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oro I thought I was driving with you? I'm pretty far out of the way for Quaz.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
who isn't out of the way for Quaz?
Well I'm assuming he's taking 94; that runs by a lot of our houses if he's coming from wisconsin. Pretty much everyone who's in Arlington Heights (or farther north) is right on Quaz's way.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Norm, isn't DLA like 15 minutes north of Naperville? You could just park outside in his culdesac. King, you could take a train to Roselle for like 5 bucks if Quaz wanted everyone to be in the same place. Sponge, ask Quaz... >_>

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm 45 mins north of Naperville. Not counting construction traffic from 355.

I'm a bit confused as to who's driving me... I thought Oro was?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Norm, isn't DLA like 15 minutes north of Naperville? You could just park outside in his culdesac. King, you could take a train to Roselle for like 5 bucks if Quaz wanted everyone to be in the same place. Sponge, ask Quaz... >_>
Eh, it was more of an impulsive thing, I don't quite have the funds saved for something like this.

I want to go bad though D:

Actually... I could possibly do this pretty cheap. HRMMMM

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm 45 mins north of Naperville. Not counting construction traffic from 355.

I'm a bit confused as to who's driving me... I thought Oro was?
It just works out better the other way, because Kappy/Zwarm/Arty/Diego, all have ways of getting to my house, and I was just planning on leaving straight from my house.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I haven't visited this thread in 4ever.

Isad no smash events happening minus Ohio.

gaaaaaah! I gotta practice with good people.. College people don't cut it. Only like 1 or 2 stand a chance against me... and THAT is saying something. Not that.. I am too bad am I? x.x

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
DK is hosting one on the 18th in Chicago, Tetsion. I'd grab the link, but I'm going to sleep soon.

i know about it but I want a smashfest or something or hang out with someone so We/I (Wii) can practice before the tourney.

The reason I did so well the one time 7th place is I practiced.. and I lost by suiciding 3x against DLA..

lol

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
i know about it but I want a smashfest or something or hang out with someone so We/I (Wii) can practice before the tourney.

The reason I did so well the one time 7th place is I practiced.. and I lost by suiciding 3x against DLA..

lol
You stared into the face of death, I don't blame you for SDing all 3 stocks.

No amount of preparation can prepare you for that.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It just works out better the other way, because Kappy/Zwarm/Arty/Diego, all have ways of getting to my house, and I was just planning on leaving straight from my house.
Well I really don't care either way, as long as I get there.

It seems like it would be a lot easier for Quaz to pick up Zwarm and Kappy since it's like 10-15 mins out of his way tops. Instead of having them drive like 1-1.5 hours to your house, both ways.

Also, having Quaz pick me up would add on an extra 45-60 mins or so to his trip (both ways), while you can pick me up by going 10 mins out of your way. And Quaz is probably going to be driving around picking a lot of other people up too. It kinda seems like Quaz is teetering on the edge of not driving, so I think tacking on an extra 2-3 hours to his already 8-10 hour trip just so you can drive straight to Cincy would be a push in the wrong direction lol.

Again, I won't complain as long as I get there. But you might want to consider Quaz too when you're making the plans XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well I really don't care either way, as long as I get there.

It seems like it would be a lot easier for Quaz to pick up Zwarm and Kappy since it's like 10-15 mins out of his way tops. Instead of having them drive like 1-1.5 hours to your house, both ways.

Also, having Quaz pick me up would add on an extra 45-60 mins or so to his trip (both ways), while you can pick me up by going 10 mins out of your way. And Quaz is probably going to be driving around picking a lot of other people up too. It kinda seems like Quaz is teetering on the edge of not driving, so I think tacking on an extra 2-3 hours to his already 8-10 hour trip just so you can drive straight to Cincy would be a push in the wrong direction lol.

Again, I won't complain as long as I get there. But you might want to consider Quaz too when you're making the plans XD
We'll be at school in Chicago by the time this happens, we're not that close to Quaz. Just sayin.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah... i had an hour added to my 2 hour trip picking up tetsion, dla and ook on my way to paul's arcade making it 3 hours... it wasn't very fun... if i can drive somewhere for quaz to make it easier on him i'd be more than happy to do it.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yea DLA, literally everyone is a train ride from my house, where as you aren't. It is just easier that I don't have to pick up anyone. King is able to get anywhere pretty much with CTA and Metra, so that just leaves you and Norm.

Why should I consider Quaz when making my plans? No one from any car besides me/arty has done any work in looking for housing, figuring out plans, being organized, offering help to Day. The fact that I am helping your car at all should mean something...

Top Bottom