• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You guys are making me hungry >_<

248-796-1479 is my cell phone. Dajayman could you text me with that info if you don't mind? I very much appreciate. I don't just wanna be wandering the streets lol

ook

Smash Lord
A few days ago, me my brother and my dad tried to eat a 30" pizza in 1 hour. We didn't even finish it, but I've had enough pizza for a very long time

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
This thread is making me angry for some reason :mad: Maybe because Sothe just appeared... who knows.

Anyways, I'm in Missouri right now, I've been chilling with the St. Louis crew throughout the week... I'm gonna be back monday. I really wanted to be back for Don't Blink but I guess I missed it :( Link me to the results thread when it's up por favor :)

Also, I just picked up a new character and I'm sure most of you aren't going to like it....

Teh Future

Smash Master
chicago pizza is overrated. its like eating pizza soup lol.

dla you should order Imos (not sure if its in columbia but probably) its sooooooooooooooooooooooo good

SothE700k

Smash Lord
GTFO SOTH!!! :mad:
"You have stumbled onto a hostile creature. It's skin rotting with a dull green tint, has tanish horns, soulless black eyes, the odor of a decaying wench, and has so much fat one can be consumed in it to their death. It's weapon of choice is the club."

This thread is making me angry for some reason :mad: Maybe because Sothe just appeared... who knows.

Also, I just picked up a new character and I'm sure most of you aren't going to like it....
You can thank Oro for that. He's the one who pointed the way to the IL PR :laugh: So get over it!

Oh I can only imagine. I've got three of the most annoying of characters in vBrawl floating in my head at the moment. Either MK is now your main or Pikachu and Diddy Kong.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Just stick with that f***ing bat DLA...

And Sonic is THE most annoying character in Brawl. I'd rather fight Diddy, Pikachu, and that bat all at once with TA off than fight Sonic.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Just stick with that f***ing bat DLA...

And Sonic is THE most annoying character in Brawl. I'd rather fight Diddy, Pikachu, and that bat all at once with TA off than fight Sonic.
Then you've got serious issues. I'd rather deal with someone who had little approach options when he gets out prioritized, out ranged, and out sped in attack speed than a bat threatening to be banned, a rodent that can go 360 around you and beat you down for it and a monkey that pulls bananas out of his *** and removes your options for it.

Learn to read. You're like the West Coast: sucks at anything that's not MK, Snake, Wario, or Falco.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sothe, I already play Pikachu... ask Ook. We played like 50 friendlies lol, and I put 5 of them on youtube. Of course I was a jerk and only put up 1 match that Ook won. Sorry Ook, I was asking for critiques from the Pika boards ><

Also, I'm not telling any of you what my new character is until he/she/it arrives in a blaze of glory, three stocking everyone and winning me 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th place at the next tournament.

Arty

Smash Lord
I'm sticking to straight Falco in doubles. Every tourney I go to, I end up using GW/Falco/MK/Luigi. **** that, it's all Falco in dubs from now on. He's actually pretty good if you play him right. ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Arty when I hone my Snake and see at another tournament I wanna MM you. And I wanna MM Quik again. I finally managed to take a match off him lol the other ones were close though. But once again I had a lot of fun meeting all you guys. Come to a Michigan tournament I'll house you guys.

ZTD | TECHnology

Only if you promise not to pivot grab me D: lol I dunno if there's ever an Illinois car that wants to come down here and youre a part of it then sure. Illinois never comes down to Michigan D: I wanna see you guys and Wisconsin more.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm working on that stuff. My next tournament will be having Melee at it. WBST 4 on 8/14 will have Melee. We had a Melee event this weekend, My crew also hosts Melee smashfests every Wednesday. This stuff is all recent though.

And we usually do have hacked games there its just that they usually aren't advertised. The thing in Michigan is that most people would rather have SSFIV as a side event than Brawl -. Although as one of MI's new TO's I've been working on making our scene diverse and active again. We got this :D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I traveled to MI once for LoLiS5, and there was Melee. That was back in December though, idk if you guys have been running it anywhere since then. It was only Brawl/Melee too, no hacks.

Hopefully I can make it to MI for another tournament sometime. I'm going there this week for my cousin's graduation party, but it's a one day thing, so I can't make any tournaments.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have family everywhere. The main parts of my family live in Illinois, Arizona, Florida, and Arkansas. We're pretty much scattered throughout all of the US though, and even some in Europe.

I have a big family, lol.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
My family is weird and annoying, which is where I get my personality from. At least I didn't turn out like my REALLY weird, annoying, and bad hygene cousin.

Scythe

Smash Master
My family is weird and annoying, which is where I get my personality from. At least I didn't turn out like my REALLY weird, annoying, and bad hygene cousin.
Two out of three.....

P.S i love you jared lolol

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I travel to Michigan a lot. Tell Vayseth or Ori or anyone really... but... that was over a year ago. I haven't been there since Vayseth left to Japan. =p

I will be there next month since Vayseth will be there again. Coincidence? I think not! <3

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm sticking to straight Falco in doubles. Every tourney I go to, I end up using GW/Falco/MK/Luigi. **** that, it's all Falco in dubs from now on. He's actually pretty good if you play him right. ;)
Lol @ being called a troll. I want to come to the tournaments, but I have legit parent johns. I barely know any of you even though I've seen a few of you guys @ the MAS, but that was back in March.

Stick w/ your main my friend and get it to DEHF/RAIN level.

Top Bottom