• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
And.. that would explain why you can't find a job.

You get the job when you meet the manager. No one really cares about your application if they have never seen you.

Talking to the manager saves you loads of time, not the other way around. Before you ask for an application, you say "Is the manager busy?" if the the general manager is not there, you ask when he will be back and you leave. If you talk to the manager, ask "are you hiring right now?" if they say no... leave.

You'll save a lot of time by talking to the manger and not filling out long applications when they are not even hiring. They have plenty of other applications from people who actually talk to them.
I don't think anyone would hire somebody who times people out in friendlies.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
HOLY ****!!! SOTHE HAS FOUND THE IL POWER RANKINGS!!!! SINCE WHEN DOES HE HAVE 900 POSTS, HE DOESN'T GO ON CRASHBOARDS?!?!?!?!

Caps means cool.

Zwarm/Ger Bear, we double posted at Spaghetti Meatball Guy. <3<3<3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm happy! I work 4 days out of the week and each day I work a 6 hour shift. And the cool thing is that I work morning shifts so I'm off work at 3-5, depending on when I start.

I can't wait until I recieve my first paycheck. :3

SothE700k

Smash Lord
HOLY ****!!! SOTHE HAS FOUND THE IL POWER RANKINGS!!!! SINCE WHEN DOES HE HAVE 900 POSTS, HE DOESN'T GO ON CRASHBOARDS?!?!?!?!

Caps means cool.
*thumbs up*

I never...NEVER seen Sothe on smashboards

and he has triple my posts :(
I've been on here for awhile. Since I quit vBrawl, there's been almost nothing to even look at around here. Sorry that I have 600 posts more than you, noob XD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm happy! I work 4 days out of the week and each day I work a 6 hour shift. And the cool thing is that I work morning shifts so I'm off work at 3-5, depending on when I start.

I can't wait until I recieve my first paycheck. :3
Where @?

On a side note, I got an airbrushed hat for $6 @ my town's summer festival(Homewood Days)!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Our state is full of bad trolls. But the random photoshop edit moments are always priceless. Looking forward to meeting our trolling neighbors tomorrow. I'm going to want to play ALL of you..at the same time. Each of you get a button on the controller.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sadly, unless you go into downtown Chicago, there's not much to do around here. You should definitely try Chicago style pizza though, it's soooo delicious. :3

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm sure I can entertain myself in a bar or something. All I need is a few drinks and anything is entertaining. And omg yes I want that pizza! Recommendations?

Dajayman

So what's MI's plan? Did you guys get in contact with Kirk the jerk?

If you guys need to stay at my place I'll give you guys my address and phone number.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Gino's East, Giordano's, Lou Malnatti's, pretty much any local place that isn't named Pizza Hut, Domino's, Little Caesar's, generic stuff like that. Get deep dish pizza though, thin crust is good, but deep dish > thin crust. I recommend Giordano's out of those though, it's so delicious. Where are you guys staying though? Kirk's? I think the closest to him is a Gino's East, which is still really good.

If you can't tell, I'm really hungry right now, therefore this WoT about delicious pizza.

Dajayman

Thin crust is really legit Zwarm, you're only saying it isn't because deep dish is more filling and you're hungry.

Deep dish and thin crust are both extremely good.

ZTD | TECHnology

So what's MI's plan? Did you guys get in contact with Kirk the jerk?

If you guys need to stay at my place I'll give you guys my address and phone number.
From my understanding Lain managed to get in contact with him and we'll be staying there. However is it a possibility that you can PM me your address and number as a backup plan and I can contact you should something stupid happens. I just like to have a plan since Lain is the one organizing everything :p

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol, that's always a good idea to have a backup plan.

Yea, both deep dish and thin crust are good, but I enjoy deep dish more. Maybe it's because I don't have it as much.

Top Bottom