• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wine is left in a cellar for months, no sometimes years.
That's because the alcohol that results from the fermentation kills any bacteria that would grow in the wine. So leaving it in a cellar is the most hygienic thing you can do for wine, so to speak.

Let's leave Jared in a cellar for a few years and see what happens

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
That's because the alcohol that results from the fermentation kills any bacteria that would grow in the wine. So leaving it in a cellar is the most hygienic thing you can do for wine, so to speak.

Let's leave Jared in a cellar for a few years and see what happens
world peace

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
To be completely off-topic: after much mulling this over, I've decided that I am, indeed, the worst vBrawl dubs partner ever! :colorful:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
How is that possible Kappy? You main Kirby, the most broken character in every single Smash game.

And I'm fine as wine, I'm not wine. I'd be very stinky and old if I was in a cellar for many years. And I'd probably go insane in the membrane and ruin world peace once I got out. :lick:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Ask Arty why I'm the worst partner ever. LOL. B-Air is 2gud. :colorful: And I wasn't at that tourney :( I think that was the one right before the first Kirk's I went to.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hopefully this is the right thread to ask this.

Hiya, I'm gonna be in Beloit, WI for a wedding for a few days and I'm hoping I can get some Brawl in while I'm visiting. Is there a smash scene in Beloit, or would there be anything happening around the Chicago area this weekend?

Dajayman

Bad timing Meno. No tournaments this weekend, even though we've had something going on each weekend for four weeks.

Ask those cheese heads up north of us.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'd go to Hot Dickings! And after watching Chu vs Ally, I've decided to actually start training and stay in practice instead of just going to tournaments without keeping my Kirby in shape. I will overcome Snake with Kirby!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Chicago is actually 2 hours away from Beloit, where I'll be staying, so being further west would be closer.

A smashfest would be pretty awesome if you guys do those. Lemmee get back with my schedule though before planning anything.

Dajayman

We usually have big monthly smashfests at Kirk's, which the last one happenes two weeks ago.

I tried having a couple smashfests at my place, but people are jerks. :/

Dajayman

I will not have money because I got fired.

There was schedule confusion on my part. I thought last week's schedule was this week's so I didn't come in on Sunday or Monday like I should've. I f***ed up pretty bad. :cry:

Scythe

Smash Master
I will not have money because I got fired.

There was schedule confusion on my part. I thought last week's schedule was this week's so I didn't come in on Sunday or Monday like I should've. I f***ed up pretty bad. :cry:
rofljaredusuck

Top Bottom