• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Teh Future

Smash Master
^then you are bad at DKC lol.

DK theme is hellarious. do et.

its funny b/c Ive been asking all my friends if they have dk64 to borrow from becasue I want to play it and I lost my copy =(

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
DKC2 was the first video game I ever played. I still love it. <3

Super Mario RPG is still my favorite though, only slightly.

Omg you're a young'n lol

And YES someone who agrees with me!

Top 3 SNES games for me:

Super Mario RPG
Donkey Kong Country 2
Tetris Attack

Killer Instinct gets the honorable mention with the COMBO BREAKER!

Omg video game nostalgia overload.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Omg you're a young'n lol

And YES someone who agrees with me!

Top 3 SNES games for me:

Super Mario RPG
Donkey Kong Country 2
Tetris Attack

Killer Instinct gets the honorable mention with the COMBO BREAKER!

Omg video game nostalgia overload.
Lol, that's like, legit my top 4 games too, except I'd throw in Super Mario World in there too. I'm 19 btw, not that young, lol. I got my SNES when I was 4. :D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nah the Wii was the best system ever made because it has brawl.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'd be fine just sleeping in my car lol... in fact that would be better than what I had to do at the first night of MLG Cbus (you guys remember my leg lol... I had a limp for the rest of the trip)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
The leg thing was legit though, I'm super cereal. Also I never troll, I don't know what you're talking about.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
DKC2 was SOOOOO good. Next to the original Prince of Persia and a dozen others for the computer (PC GAMER FO LYFFF), that's probably at least one of the first games I remember.

ook

Smash Lord

This was the first game I ever beat - King's Quest, for PCjr

I remember the day. I marked it on my Burger King Kids Club calendar

SNES Aladdin was probably the 2nd

Scythe

Smash Master
I'd be fine just sleeping in my car lol... in fact that would be better than what I had to do at the first night of MLG Cbus (you guys remember my leg lol... I had a limp for the rest of the trip)
This kid is laying on a bed and i'm like "Wake up!" and then he's like "OW MY LEG ARGHDLF:NASDG NSDH SDAFHASDJF"

And we're all like O.O wtf?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
This kid is laying on a bed and i'm like "Wake up!" and then he's like "OW MY LEG ARGHDLF:NASDG NSDH SDAFHASDJF"

And we're all like O.O wtf?
I was lying on the floor lol, I probably slept on it a weird way because that floor was pretty much a slab of rock lol.

I wouldn't go through 2 days of faking an injury just to troll you guys lmao, I'm too lazy for that. That's assuming that I actually troll of course, which is false

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah like that time I got Diego to rage HARD when I said the Blackhawks' theme song was ******** and they should have the Atlanta Braves' tomahawk chant instead, that was pretty funnty

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Serious question guys. Here is my situation.

Butera hires me. I work a week there for 28 hours. I misread the schedule and miss two days which results in me getting fired. Can I recieve a paycheck for those 28 hours? And if so, how would I go about acquiring it? This is around $200 (depends on how much is taken out from taxes) if I can get this paycheck.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah just call the manager or whatever. Worst thing that can happen is that you actually can't get the money for some reason, and you never have to talk to them again

Teh Future

Smash Master
Serious question guys. Here is my situation.

Butera hires me. I work a week there for 28 hours. I misread the schedule and miss two days which results in me getting fired. Can I recieve a paycheck for those 28 hours? And if so, how would I go about acquiring it? This is around $200 (depends on how much is taken out from taxes) if I can get this paycheck.
you are ******** (had to be said lol)

but you are entitled to what you work for. Most places give out paychecks every two weeks and you should be able to go up there and get it. If you aren't sure then just call the manager

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
At least I don't laugh like a manical hyena when I get drunk.

If I get this $200 then I'm going to HD Remix and we're getting wasted. :3

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol they can't just not pay you. You'll get your money. You might have to go get it tho.

I have until August 11th to go to smash tournaments. I'd really like to come stomp Northern IL into the ground. Are you guys going to any tournaments before then?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
lol they can't just not pay you. You'll get your money. You might have to go get it tho.

I have until August 11th to go to smash tournaments. I'd really like to come stomp Northern IL into the ground. Are you guys going to any tournaments before then?
100$ MM, smashathon. Best of 5 set for every smash game(including hacks if you want, meaning plus and Minus)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Cool smashfest last night.

Also, during the ride home, Arty bet me $5 that I can't do a single point of damage to Quik's DDD with my Ganon in a 3 stock match. If I do one damage, then Arty gives me $5. If I win the match, Arty will give me $100.

I'm impressed with Arty, it seems like a really smart investment IMO

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Rofl, the $100 bet was not serious. I would never put that much money on someone else.

The $5 bet is still on though. :colorful:
Haha yeah I know :rolleyes:

Still though, the Ganon/DDD matchup isn't nearly as horrible as you make it out to be. It's like 15:85 to 20:80 :p

Top Bottom