• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Lol Dark Kakashi's tournament was a pretty low turn-out, but hilarious XD. Meneil beat Jjrockets in winner's AND loser's finals, but Jj had an epic-as-hell comeback on game 3 in LF. Yay for MAS next week tho :0
Yeah, I've got videos of the this tournament I'll upload soon.

If anybody cares the results were:

1. Akashi ($21.00)
2. Meneil ($9.00) (Forfeit to Akashi in Winner's Finals)
3. JJROCKETS
4. Mustard Game and Watch
5. Zwarm
6. Kevin

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Good stuff... would have come out for it but I was in indiana visiting relatives. Valid john imo. Not sure what everyone else's excuse is :p

Akashi

Smash Lord
It's all good, my 1st meant NOTHING and this tournament should NOT be counted towards me getting any points towards my rank. I literally played 2matches - one against Zwarm, and GFs. My 1st match was a bye (1st seed ftw), and Melinda forfeited to me in Winner's finals. The only reason why I want to mention this tourney is the fact that Melinda beat Jj twice in brackets. Zwarm taking a round off me is legit (even tho Delfino is f*cking gay vs. Snake lol), but no set win = no points. He should get recognized as improving tho.

Can't wait for the vids Jj! Next time we should $MM :p

Arty

Smash Lord
I've been to Six Flags like 15 times but I've never been on the Raging Bull :(

Also good stuff on the tournament Akashi, even though I've never heard of someone winning a tournament and only winning one set :colorful:

Meneil beating JJ twice is impressive. I wish I was that good against diddy.

:diddy:

Akashi

Smash Lord
TWO sets you goober! 1st round = Bye, 2nd round = Zwarm (I win), 3rd round = Meneil in WF (she forfeits), 4th round = Meneil in GFs (I 3-0 her)

D:

edit: Also I didn't dream of you in a dress lmao. I said to Melinda that I thought of you in a dress kissing me while touching me. Huge difference :0

Akashi

Smash Lord
LOL

Uh, so one night I was talking to Melinda about smash (lol). We all make small inside jokes about Arty, and somehow I started to think about, "How would Arty be like if he was a girl?" Lo and behold, that mental image came to mind, and I decided to call him about it. Arty: "Thanks for ruining my night." XD

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
After checking if I had missed anything over the weekend:
This is Arty!
Nothing new *yawn*
So word on the street is Illinois wants to give Michigan some money during tournaments :p

But in all seriousness next tournament in July 10th. I'll offer housing to the right people if you guys are coming. (Btw this is Ambient Horizon aka Amby thanks to Oranos ;) ) Let us know I've been wanting to play you guys for ages.

Also we will probably have some big tournaments in August but its not confirmed yet. But get your butts over here :D

What tournament is on the 10th Amby? Can you leave a link? (even though I'm doubtful to attend)

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Congratz to Meneil then : ) Diddy is hard stuff (played DKC2 today o.O; as well)

Also usually I don't take too much pride in regional areas (mostly cause, some people freak out about them.. it was unappealing xD at least seeing WC and EC) but repping Illinois would be nice, so I think DLA's idea is pretty good anyone else think so or not?

I need to practice competitively more and stuff as well so I hope to see you all around more often as well : ) and I already like the people I've come to known so meeting other IL players would be great as well :p

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
Dajayman, Me reading that you're getting high means that I should never have to hear about you being broke again. NEVER AGAIN.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, my friend bought the weed, brought it over to my place, we smoked it with another friend and all three of us played Brawl the whole time until they went home. Didn't spend a single penny on anything.

Arty

Smash Lord
ROB is definitely one of the most fun characters in Brawl if you play him aggressively.
GW is terrible don't main him. His 5 worst matchups are the 5 best characters in the game, and he gets ***** by MK :(

Dajayman

I've been dealing with a character that has an awful and very gimpable (right Box?) recovery for waaaay too long. It would be refeshing to use a character that has an excellent, hard to gimp reocvery even I have to sacrfice some of the quality of my attacks. Seriously, I could actually go offtstage and gimp someone without worrying about them jumping into my recovery and then ungimping themselves while killing me. F***ing PKT...

Dajayman

Before I forget, anyone considering coming to my house this Friday would probably be able to get there easier if they had my info. :lick:

Address: 7719 W Balmoral
Cell Phone: (773)820-0969 (No texting)
AIM: dajayman654

Top Bottom