• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Turtle isn't bad, it's just pretty easy to DI out of and punish. It's still a great tool if you space it right.

Only Ganon has hilariously bad moves... everyone else's bad moves are just "bad"

edit: somehow I've gotten a lot better at melee? someone please explain this phenomenon to me

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ksizzle you lie. everyone whose been to cedar point should know it makes six flags as fun as a trip to mcdonalds in comparison :p

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I dunno, mcdonalds is pretty fun... especially when they have melee setups INSIDE the restaurant lol

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
its got a happy meals. They don't make me happy in the mirror though.. : ((((

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Noel Vermillion is a Goddess. I LOVE her but shugo thinks shes yucky because he likes david archuletta

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lady gaga has a nice ***. no **** tho. just like noel.

edit: wtf they censor t!ts lol wow smashboards sucks

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
This is more like the DLA I know!
Mcdonalds doesn't have brawl setups though lol. I've only seen melee.

Also I had a dream that my tooth fell out. Seriously, I am scared. I needs a dentist.
Dreams about teeth falling out are extremely common. They don't really mean anything, but it's one of the most common dreams people have. Don't worry about it lol

Also, WTF, who keeps posting Lord Gaga in MY thread?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
But in reality my tooth has a cavity and it's getting loose... :cry:
I am scared.... in my dream my tooth passed on it's infection and made another tooth of mine fall out. I don't want to lose all my teeth at 20!!! God**** this dream felt way too real!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Mcdonalds doesn't have brawl setups though lol. I've only seen melee.

Dreams about teeth falling out are extremely common. They don't really mean anything, but it's one of the most common dreams people have. Don't worry about it lol

Also, WTF, who keeps posting Lord Gaga in MY thread?
what McDonalds has a Melee setup? Take me there on a date sometime?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
what McDonalds has a Melee setup? Take me there on a date sometime?
I'm trying to remember where it is... all I know is it was more than an hour away from my house, and it had a few gamecubes with melee and mario kart and ****... it was really cool, but I didn't get to play any games because my brothers are afraid to play against me in smash lol. I think it might have been in Joliet? Really not sure though

Top Bottom