• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Two things from Deez:
Jayman, get your tooth checked out before you destroy your mouth for the rest of your life you silly *******.
Kennispam needs to kill himself. Like soon. Please. Do it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have no dental insurance, not possible to get it checked out. And I think another tooth is infected too. :cry:

And you can just call me Jayman if you want, if saying "da" is too effin' hard.

Also I highly suggest getting high and watching That 70's Show. Makes the show 10x funnier.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I saw that Duck video a year ago, and coincidentally I was very high. XD
That lemonade vendor is mad.

Then I waddled away (waddle waddle)...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Noooo... you're Ook forever. :D

I actually do remember someone calling you Tim to wake you up when we were in St. Louis for Hot Dickings, I actually think that's when I learned your name is Tim, lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
LOL Nice Ook, I'm stealing it.

Richard Simmons is getting a bit too clingy for my tastes anyway... also, more worthless text so that my sig appears........

.......btw I dropped MK and I'm now learning Sonic... discuss

....wow this post fails

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Red's the funniest IMO, but Hyde is my favorite. The only characters I don't care for are Donna (she's usually fine but some of her lines are just painful) and Laurie (she's good when she's in her element, but she's pretty horrible when she's reciting un-Laurie-like lines).

Fez's lines can be kinda awkward too (and not when he's trying to be awkward).

Other than that, the main cast is awesome. That 70's show is my favorite non-animated TV show. Though I have a hard time watching it now because I've seen every episode so many times :(

Top Bottom