• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
Six Flags people:

So apparently there is this buy 1 get 1 free deal for online tickets. So, half of us buy tickets and we can exchange monies and stuff and we can all get half price essentially. I say we do that :)

As for rides, I've talked with some people, and it seems easiest if Zwarm takes Arty, Scythe, John and maybe Kappy...and I can take the rest from my place...Bzoo, Blind and DLA. Klaptrap can ride with us if he wants. :p

I say we make this happen and reap the benefits. Nyah~

Quik17

Smash Ace
I just saw the new Harry Potter trailer. the movie is gonna be epic

Edit: I'll never believe Money is Brox!

Brox!

Smash Rookie
wow i cant beleive u guys fell for this **** for so long! i mean seriously who else would make up a story about getting pissed on or wutevr. getting this pic was the eziest thing ever just type grass on field into google. Brox just sounds liek a made up person just read the profile lol. i am the greatest troll ever!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I don't believe you sir. Brox is real and you're a horrible troll.

If you really are Brox, then sign on aib and make a blog right now... if Brox makes a blog by the end of tomorrow, then I'll buy you a frosty next time I see you lol. The blog has to be really good though or else you don't get the frosty

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Dajayman how do I get to ur house for tomorrow so i can meet up with u guys?

Quik17

Smash Ace
I can only choose two out of these three days to call off work:

Kirk's smashfest
MAS
Don't Blink

hmmmmm

Kirk

Smash Champion
I could only go on Tuesday...that's the only other day I've off work. And it's supposed to storm all week...but we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out I guess.

And for the record, I could care less about the rain. But if there's lightning and/or thunder, they're going to close down all the good rides... :/

Xyless

Smash Master
Believe me, you wouldn't want to go on Monday. Most places have off on Monday as well, so it'll be just as crowded at Six Flags as it would be on a Friday or weekend.

Tuesday is best.

Scythe

Smash Master
the day doesn't rally matter. What matters most is if you go in the morning when it opens up. That's the best time.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Dajayman how do I get to ur house for tomorrow so i can meet up with u guys?
Wow, I completely missed this. My bad.

Just go to the Harlem blue line (the one right before Cumberland). Call me up for walking directions, it's like a 10 minute walk.
(773)820-0969 (No texting)

Top Bottom