• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
having Lain drivin is bad, I wish Anther would go lol
Lol let Lain drive, you'll get there in like 1/2 the time it would usually take... there's also a good chance you'll die though so who knows

I may be able to drive... would I be picking you guys up from MI or are you going to be in IL for some reason?

Also get Anther to go, I need pika tips! Plus he's a cool dood.

Quik17

Smash Ace
17th should be good. I have work on the 17th but I can call off once you guys get the date finalized.

maybe the smashfest on the 10th?

seems with summer there's gonna be an event every saturday!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If there's nothing going on the 9th/10th and more people would prefer those dates instead of the smashfest being on the 2nd/3rd, then I can do that.
I personally would like to have it on the 2nd/3rd (isn't MAS on the 3rd?) just because I've been bored and would like to have the smashfest asap. But that reason wouldn't be legit if more people could make it on the 9th/10th.
So what are you guys down for?
Also it's be cool if I knew when the other events are happening so I can plan around them.

And this summer's going to be awesome!
Summer summer boy! <3 Lady Gaga.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Leaning towards the 17th for DB5.

Leaning towards the 9th for Smashtasm XI.

Six Flags people:

Kirk
Blind
Bzoo
Arty
DLA
Zwarm
Klaptrap

Did I miss anyone?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
We already know you're Arty, Quik doesn't exist.

And I thinking of setting date of my smashfeat to the 2nd, this is going to be set in the stone. If anyone has objections speak up asap.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So word on the street is Illinois wants to give Michigan some money during tournaments :p

But in all seriousness next tournament in July 10th. I'll offer housing to the right people if you guys are coming. (Btw this is Ambient Horizon aka Amby thanks to Oranos ;) ) Let us know I've been wanting to play you guys for ages.

Also we will probably have some big tournaments in August but its not confirmed yet. But get your butts over here :D

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well we have a tournament on the 10th as well... we'll probably wait till a big one in August because July is packed for us

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will keep Illinois posted about our upcoming tournaments. And get at me if you need housing. I am more than willing to house a few of you guys. Also I am still trying to come to one of your tournaments :D

Scythe

Smash Master
Leaning towards the 17th for DB5.

Leaning towards the 9th for Smashtasm XI.

Six Flags people:

Kirk
Blind
Bzoo
Arty
DLA
Zwarm
Klaptrap

Did I miss anyone?
I forgot to tell you, but i think me and john are coming.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I can possibly go, i think my sister has a six flag coupon... would be cheaper.

I'll check and see what's up, like hanging with you guys. :p

EDIT:

69th post

nice.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
what happened to our IL crew? I'm going to start it back up if you guys are interested

Akashi

Smash Lord
Lol Dark Kakashi's tournament was a pretty low turn-out, but hilarious XD. Meneil beat Jjrockets in winner's AND loser's finals, but Jj had an epic-as-hell comeback on game 3 in LF. Yay for MAS next week tho :0

Top Bottom