• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Oh man guys, I'm drunk. XD
Why is goldmember so drunk and flexible in his Austin Powers movie. :p

He's wish I was so flexible! I wish I was that flexible.

Kirk

Smash Champion
So, guys.

I'm trying to plan a trip to Six Flags on either July 5th or 6th(depends what day works best for everyone). Already have like 4-5 people interested in going, so let me know if yous alls would be interested too. Why Six Flags? ...why not? :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey dajayman i wet the bed last nite can u come change my sheets and apply a wet napkin to my behind. hahahahaaahahaaaa just kidding b*tch dont touch my piss you f*ckin weirdo :zerosuitsamus:

Dajayman

I think Eighteenspikes loves me. It's understandble, everyone does. <3
I like your combo video music btw, that hardcore techno. I liked it so much that I downloaded it. :3

I going to learn this bass guitar once I learn how to tune it. Then I'll perform some lovely songs for you all. XD

Dajayman

I just really noticed your full tag is Zombie Swarm.

I would be REALLY scared of a SWARM of zombies. Especially if they were all combined into one man and then nicknamed Zwarm.

This is the reason everyone should fear Zwarm.

Dajayman

You're a terrible liar, I know you'd NEVER ignore me. Not for one second.

Also I'm really feeling a mini-smashfest at my house next week on Friday. And this time people need to show some interest in it so I don't cancel it again for dumb reasons.

Come to my house. IBored.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm down for six flags, assuming I still have money by the time it rolls around.

Seems to me that Dajayman's trying way too hard to troll... he needs to understand that trolling is a subtle art. You can't just force it like that.

Dajayman's trolling is like killing a bunny with a rocket launcher; it's just overkill

Dajayman

I don't even try to troll actually, this is just how I normally act. It's pretty funny actually since that means I'm a natural born troll. :colorful:

It seems to me DLA is jealous of my trolling. They see me trollin', they're hatin'..

Oro?!

Smash Hero
What, are you trying to say something Jared? All I see is,

Old Today, 01:54 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Dajayman
This message is hidden because Dajayman is on your ignore list.

Quitlife scrub.:laugh:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'd come Dajayman! I don't live in Chicago though; I live in the burbs...

EDit: LOL @ the Power Ranking Pic, I know I'm EXTRa late w/ this.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Is there anyone going to the Indiana tournament on the 17th of July? Trying to find the best date for the next Don't Blink! ...

Also, more people need to go to Six Flags rawr.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I didn't even know there was a tournament in IN on the 17th, lol.

I'll probably end up going to Six Flags, even though Cedar Point is 1000x better. XD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Unless there were people from IL planning on going to MWC, then it really wouldn't be a problem... I like TheBlueBlade a lot, and respect his tournaments, and we really wouldn't want to take attendants away from his event, especially considering he had the date first, but if there was no IL players going, then this is literally like the best possible date for us imo.

People post inputs on dates and stuff, afaik MAS is on both July 3rd and 31st, and there is something on the 24th(some bad event run by MLG or something I think :p) so that leaves us with either the 10th or 17th. Both dates could potentially harm the attendance of other events, 17th could be hurt by MLG or nothing would change jsut as likely as the 10th could hurt MAS's attendance or hurt ours or neither.

I will say it again, input is nice...

ook

Smash Lord
17th sounds the best. I was planning on going to IN, but there is seriously no hype for it. The thread is only one page long.
So I'm probably not going anymore

And I probably won't go to six flags either. All I ever do there is sit on benches and play ring toss and eat dippin dots.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Honestly it would mean more to him if you went to his temporary going away tourney the next weekend anyway (unless it conflicts with Illinoise something or other).

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Honestly it would mean more to him if you went to his temporary going away tourney the next weekend anyway (unless it conflicts with Illinoise something or other).
I really would like to go to IN for a tourney, but short notice is short. It seems like IN really plays with MI/OH a lot more than they do with us.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I really would like to go to IN for a tourney, but short notice is short. It seems like IN really plays with MI/OH a lot more than they do with us.
I can understand that.
Hopefully there'll be something big in the works soon though and we can get the whole midwest out for it. :o

Also you guys should come to ISA (again!).

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'd greatly prefer the 17th, simply because of spacing with MAS. Would work out way better.

Just get me a thread / date and I'll get as much of Waukesha out as possible :D

Might even sponsor a Kennispam to come :p

Dajayman

Don't sponsor that hentai watching Sheik noob, the guy can afford high quality hentai so he should be able to afford to come on his own money.

I, on the otherhand, am legitly broke. I use second hand everything. Even this sweet bass is second hand, it used to be my brother's.

Speaking of basses, my friend messed up my decent tuning job with his ****ty phone tuner. Not it's untuned again and it sounds awful.

Top Bottom