• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
As it stands, I can't make it, I have work Friday until 11, which means I wouldn't be able to get there until like 1. I'll see if I can switch shifts with someone though

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'll bring my wii if you guys want, has SKTAR hacks on it and forced replay

Arty

Smash Lord
I think 2. Tom can bring one, and maybe Barnick as well?

Yo King, I see you lurkin this thread, when you coming back to Chicago!?

Xyless

Smash Master
Ok P4A is so good. Easy jab combos into supers for beginners, but far more damaging and complicated combos for people who want to actually try.

So far Labrys is my favorite, as well as Teddy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok P4A is so good. Easy jab combos into supers for beginners, but far more damaging and complicated combos for people who want to actually try.

So far Labrys is my favorite, as well as Teddy.

Sounds like Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Yeah Ryu, do a jab into Shinkku Hadoken! Hey Zero do a jab into your Dark Hold X8 blade super.

Funny funny game.

Akashi

Smash Lord
He seriously means jabs into supers. You can hit A 5 times and go from a 4jab combo into a super cancel. Downside is that it costs 2 meters, and the dmg is nerfed badly. Needless to say, you need to learn counter hits/alpha counters/mix-ups/all the fundamentals of any other FG to do well

clowsui

Smash Legend
fun times in IL

thanks for everything guys

i kinda messed up at times this weekend, would like to apologize again to the individuals involved

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sounds like Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Yeah Ryu, do a jab into Shinkku Hadoken! Hey Zero do a jab into your Dark Hold X8 blade super.

Funny funny game.
How in the hell do you know what happens in megaman x8, that game doesn't even exist.
to me.

Arty

Smash Lord
If any smasher (you don't have to be from IL) wants to join our NFL Eliminator Challenge, do it!!

It's under ESPN.com --> Fantasy & Games --> Eliminator Challenge

Here's the link: http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-eliminator-challenge/en/

Search for the group name, "Eliminator Smashers"
The password is: arty

Join up everyone. The rules are simple. Pick one team every week. If the team you picked loses, you're eliminated. The last one standing wins. Only constraint is, that you can't pick the same team more than once. We have 7 people so far, so more should join!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just found a white controller in my backpack that doesn't belong to me. And it still has springs so it's not Jacob's. Anyone missing one?

And I'm pretty sure Kain still has my Ganontroller.

Arty

Smash Lord
Could it possibly be the one I lost at the last smashfest at Melinda's house?

Does the controller have a slightly blue tinted joystick?

Sago

Smash Lord
Ya he does, or Sam has it

DEAR TOM,

I have your controller. Im holding it hostage. Your controller will be returned too you when EVERY video you have ever recorded gets uploaded. If the videos are not uploaded all i can do is wish you luck, as the situation unfolds on your controller. Thank you. And have a lovely evening.

-Sabotage Sago

Zwarm

Smash Hero
DEAR TOM,

I have your controller. Im holding it hostage. Your controller will be returned too you when EVERY video you have ever recorded gets uploaded. If the videos are not uploaded all i can do is wish you luck, as the situation unfolds on your controller. Thank you. And have a lovely evening.

-Sabotage Sago
Have I ever told you you're my favorite?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nah it's a DLA original. Though that does sound oddly similar... I might have to sue.

Top Bottom