• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

clowsui

Smash Legend
There's a 90% chance I'll be in Chicago starting from next Thursday evening to Sunday morning. I'll be staying at Hess'.

Let's get a smashfest goin boys

Akashi

Smash Lord
There's a 90% chance I'll be in Chicago starting from next Thursday evening to Sunday morning. I'll be staying at Hess'.

Let's get a smashfest goin boys
Ummm it's probably possible to host a smashfest at the place you're staying, but ask Brian first. I don't want to be directly involved (namely so meneil and I can leave jic), but if you did host we'd probably attend.

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Heeeey can anyone house Indiana for the tournament on the 25th?

I'm trying to get ahold of Travis but he is being bakas (as usual).

Maybe at the Kirk Mansion ehhh? Ehhhhh?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Heeeey can anyone house Indiana for the tournament on the 25th?

I'm trying to get ahold of Travis but he is being bakas (as usual).

Maybe at the Kirk Mansion ehhh? Ehhhhh?
if kirk can't or you guys don't want as long of a drive i probably could house you guys.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ummm it's probably possible to host a smashfest at the place you're staying, but ask Brian first. I don't want to be directly involved (namely so meneil and I can leave jic), but if you did host we'd probably attend.

Brian said we could host at his place if we wanted to but I would really like to see Sago and given his car I have no idea whether he could make it out or not :(

That being said, this is the current list of interested attendees:

Kain
DSF
clowsui
Akashi
Meneil
TWSS (host)

Who else wants to play this weekend? What would be a convenient time?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm free the whole weekend for a smashfest. Edit: my preference would be Friday night though, since my weekend is Fri/Sat.

And yes Jake Jacobson, we should be able to house you unless Kirk objects. Come on over as early as you want on Friday, I have the day off.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Legan's gone home to StL :( Friday evening is probably best for me. What does everyone else think?

Kain
DSF
clowsui
Akashi
Meneil
DLA
Sago(?)
Red Ryu (?)
Arty (?)
Quik (??????)
Kappy (?)
TWSS (host)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
My number hasn't changed, just so you know. LOL. I'd love to come this Friday, but I'm with my girlfriend all week at her school, so I won't be able to make it :(

Sago

Smash Lord
HOLY AKASHI i actually thought that was a picture of me at first glance.

As for a smash fest. it depends on when i get out of work and if someone could grab me downtown again cause i wont make it there in time otherwise. Prolly wouldent be able to make it to down town until like 10 at the VERY earliest.

Akashi

Smash Lord
HOLY AKASHI i actually thought that was a picture of me at first glance.

As for a smash fest. it depends on when i get out of work and if someone could grab me downtown again cause i wont make it there in time otherwise. Prolly wouldent be able to make it to down town until like 10 at the VERY earliest.
I know! lol, it actually makes me like the design more when I see it as that xD

If DLA drives to Melinda's place (which I hope he does b/c we could really use a TV <3), and if he's ok with picking you up, then I'll come with him on the ride/pay for the WEAR AND TEAR ;D

Sago

Smash Lord
no i got 4th. I definatley could have won but my managers didnt keep me updated enough.

If people will still be up and stuff and i get out of work on time i will try and come chi

clowsui

Smash Legend
Friday Night Fights: So That's What She Said!

Address: 2226 N Clybourn Ave

Time: 7PM

Attendees:

clowsui
DSF
Kain
Oro
Arty
Sago (10PM onwards)
Akashi
Meneil
DLA
Zwarm(?)
Norm(?)

Be there or be square. If we have enough setups (4) I will run a swiss bracket that is free to enter

1st place: (1) Small box of Koala March chocolate biscuits, First dibs on Pocky/Pretz available
2nd place: Choice between 1 Box of Koala March chocolate biscuits OR 1 Box of Pocky
3rd place: 1 Reese's Cup

I'll have my Wii with an SD card + infinite replays. I'll get Zinoto or someone reliable (maybe DLA :troll:) to upload

DLA text DSF please

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Be there or be square. If we have enough setups (4) I will run a swiss bracket that is free to enter

1st place: (1) Small box of Koala March chocolate biscuits, First dibs on Pocky/Pretz available
2nd place: Choice between 1 Box of Koala March chocolate biscuits OR 1 Box of Pocky
3rd place: 1 Reese's Cup
I dunno how you guys run your PR but this would definitely count on Kentucky's so I Would heavily consider using the results

Top Bottom