• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
DEAR TOM,

I have your controller. Im holding it hostage. Your controller will be returned too you when EVERY video you have ever recorded gets uploaded. If the videos are not uploaded all i can do is wish you luck, as the situation unfolds on your controller. Thank you. And have a lovely evening.

-Sabotage Sago
You are awesome.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I'm having people over tomorrow for pre tourney funsies...Indiana included. If anyone wants to stop by feel free...just let me know if you're coming.

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
No sir this is Abraham Lincoln's state. It even says so on our license plates.

Has anyone seen any vampires walking around chicago? That's what I thought.

LADYBOY_TWO

Smash Rookie
You were actually in a 3 way tie for fourth lol. We were trying to find you, so we could run a 1-stock playoff.
that's a shame, that would have been fun!

i was amazed to find the variance in play-styles from what my group (read: the two of us) do versus what is orthodox play out there, it was definitely a wake-up call. i am trying to pick up the pieces and refocus for next time.

also: shout-outs to all that put up with our lack of knowledge on stage-striking etc.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I would rather kittens die than not play on Smashville first! LOL.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I was actually thinking about destroying an entire pizza just to **** with everyone. LOL.

Top Bottom