• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm going to TBH2. I might be willing to drive if people can handle being in my car

:phone:
what you are?! how many people can fit? Arthur and Tom are thinking of going and I already registered for it!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
My car fits 4 people, there's no middle seat in the back, but idk if I would be able to fit more than like 2 setups in the trunk and idk how comfortable you guys will be in the back, you've been in my car before... lol.

Scythe

Smash Master
well i call dibs on a seat just in case, not sure if you registered yet but there is limited pm slots. Also does your power igniter outlet thingy work?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Me and Diego shall have an epic duel over shotgun, or I should just starve myself until I'm as skinny as Kirk.

Edit: My new debit and credit card came today, so I have bank accounts. Yay! Brb registering asap.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I mean its not like its cramped in the back... there are only two seats back there. Just get shorter. :3

Besides, I think Tom offered to use his car so all 5 of us can go instead. I will still drive though if Tom doesn't want to.

Just beware of wear and tear

Also, side note - anyone planning on going to Youmacon this year? I know Klappy and I are, and Diego sounded like he wanted to go too when I talked to him earlier. There's actually a legit Brawl tournament run by the Apex team this year, plus lots of weeaboo stuff for those who are into that kinda thing.

Scythe

Smash Master
lol get on arthur's level!

edit: Oh and pretty sure Tom said he would drive as long as people paid for his portion of gas. I have no problem with this if it means someone doesn't get left out.

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's about that time. Who is coming to RETRIBUTION? I know Kyle mentioned that he was interested. Tom went to the last one too!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I know Kain and I want to go. Haven't heard much from anyone else

Scythe

Smash Master
I know Kain and I want to go. Haven't heard much from anyone else

Can't see myself going to a brawl only tourney again even though the venue is awesome. Also coming back without any sleep was terrible, tourney didn't end anywhere near on time.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Diegoooo

that was definitely my fault :( sorry you had such a bad time.

I know Kail Bernick AKA Oro the scrub wants to go. So you have Kain/DLA/RR/Oro. One more for the ride?

Scythe

Smash Master
hmm retribution will have melee and pm ehhh? slightly interested but it seems pretty far.

Top Bottom