• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Tech skill is fun though.

So... anyone I talk to on Skype should know my name is Zwarm, The Protector because of the DLA's mom mobile. Funny story, I took one of those Jung personality tests today in class, and it told me I was ISFJ, which is Introvert something or other. When I looked at the details for it, it told me my personality is also known as the Protector. I tend to protect my family and friends, and shield them from harm. I LOL'd so hard during class.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Gio you are so free in Melee I can play that trash matchup. 4 stock all day baby. Better get that Rob practice because I tap dat ***. Worst case scenario, :fox:

Get it in! :denzel:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Tech skill is fun though.

So... anyone I talk to on Skype should know my name is Zwarm, The Protector because of the DLA's mom mobile. Funny story, I took one of those Jung personality tests today in class, and it told me I was ISFJ, which is Introvert something or other. When I looked at the details for it, it told me my personality is also known as the Protector. I tend to protect my family and friends, and shield them from harm. I LOL'd so hard during class.
Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Judgment
Try using google sometime :awesome:

i like jiggs cuz she doesnt need tech skill to win :jigglypuff:
You'd still lose then slam your controller while screaming Japanese.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I could've, but I figured the information was unimportant. The only one I forgot was sensing, so I just didn't fill in the rest. :cool:
And you think you're sooooo cool with those shades. Just get some black leather pants, a black leather coat, and go look more badass. All until an agent punches through a wall and tears you apart!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
No way. Having a soul is da bess. I can confidently say I cried watching Clannad. Obviously I did something manly beforehand, but that's beside the point.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
People don't post here anymore.