• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
lmaooo bguht cubs hat loololll andtew just cccalled **** how the **** lhfo9

pp[s dpib;e post ***ing rd ruy lolollllolol

sdl;fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No worries Arty, I've been there before. I can kinda make out the slurs, calling me out I see, lol.

Just try and not post when your like this, even if it is hilarious. :p

:samus:

Quik17

Smash Ace
Me and my friend took Arty clubbin with us. It was his first time. He drank just a tad bit too much LOL. He's passed out at the moment.

That's all I'm gonna say for now.

Edit: LOL at him randomly callin out Red Ryu. I just noticed that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Me and my friend took Arty clubbin with us. It was his first time. He drank just a tad bit too much LOL. He's passed out at the moment.

That's all I'm gonna say for now.

Edit: LOL at him randomly callin out Red Ryu. I just noticed that.
Thought so, hope he's fine after that.

I'm still going lol at the call out to me, probably cause he triple posted with hard to make out words.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I wake up and come to smashboards to see that Arty posted a 3 blog rant at Red Ryu and it's edited!?
Zwarm! Show me the screencap please! I gotta see drunk Arty talking ****!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Arty provided half asleep DePaulers with ample entertainment for at least 30 minutes.

Praise the lord for drunk posts.
Half asleep DePaulers and Norm and I!

I guess I can post the screen cap, but yeah, it's exactly what Arty has in the post, just in 3 posts instead of the 1 Red cut it down to.

Arty

Smash Lord
So any of you guys goin to Barnes' today or tomorrow?

Also no disrespect Ryu, I was just pumped at that double post for some reason so I had to talk **** to a mod! lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll be there tonight after the ZEPPELIN CONCERT YEAHHH

Also Arty is pure class.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I think drunk Arty and smoled Sothe together in the same room would be the best thing ever. Seriously.

:phone:
Arty spouts the most ----ed up gibberish I've ever heard and I burst into tears of laughter every time he does.
That'd be one sight to see.

...Let's do it.

About smash o' clock: I already made plans days ago to hang out with someone. But if there'll be another smash get together Sunday, I'll definitely be there.

Top Bottom