• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
I dunno. The Cubs look like they're horrible this year too.

My dad: the true Cubs fan. "They're going even right now for their record. 50% win/lose."
Me: "...Isn't that a bad thing?"
My dad: "No! That's a good thing!"
Me: "..."
when did i say they weren't horrible?

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Name what rule I broke. Name it.
Because if it's something bogus and you touch it, I will have your mod power abusing *** thrown off the cliff.

Anyway! Scythe! I did not say you thought that! I did! lol

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Name what rule I broke. Name it.
Because if it's something bogus and you touch it, I will have your mod power abusing *** thrown off the cliff.

Anyway! Scythe! I did not say you thought that! I did! lol
Dude, seriously I wouldn't do that.

I only removed DLA's at one point because it had the "bird" in it.

I'm making a joke. :urg:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Dude, seriously I wouldn't do that.

I only removed DLA's at one point because it had the "bird" in it.

I'm making a joke. :urg:
It is hard to tell what is a joke and what is serious on the internet, I will give that.
But freaking hell man, you are almost impossible to read.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Almost done with the Shrek Brawl IL PR image, now that I have time to work on it. Right now, I just finished inserting the images and text. Now it's a matter of resizing them and making them perfectly straight!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is hard to tell what is a joke and what is serious on the internet, I will give that.
But freaking hell man, you are almost impossible to read.
I joke around a lot, but I take jobs seriously. Removing avatars because I don't like them is unethical. It's also like when I joked I would permaban Arty, I wouldn't seriously do it because it's unethical and wrong.

Listen SothE, I wouldn't do something like that seriously. I know it's the internet, but remember for me I wouldn't do something like that.

:(

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Do I need to teach you how to read books now too Sothe? Meet in my classroom tomorrow at 5PM sharp! Controllers will be required.
To hell with that, I need The Man's money! Make the class later and I'll arrive like a good student! Will need to leave early though because of other finals. Sad because the final will be about prostate cancer, ****, dying, alcohol fueled gambling, more ****, how to become a better person, african americans will die faster than caucasians in America, more ****, drugs are bad don't do drugs mkay?, Oprah Winfrey's crappy movie, more ****, more drugs, breast cancer, more ****, the 5 stages of death, Alzheimers, more ****, chewing tobacco, facebook being an addiction, and more ****.

Whew. I think I covered everything. Did I miss something people?

I joke around a lot, but I take jobs seriously. Removing avatars because I don't like them is unethical. It's also like when I joked I would permaban Arty, I wouldn't seriously do it because it's unethical and wrong.

Listen SothE, I wouldn't do something like that seriously. I know it's the internet, but remember for me I wouldn't do something like that.

:(
...Alright then. I'll believe you.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
To hell with that, I need The Man's money! Make the class later and I'll arrive like a good student! Will need to leave early though because of other finals. Sad because the final will be about prostate cancer, ****, dying, alcohol fueled gambling, more ****, how to become a better person, african americans will die faster than caucasians in America, more ****, drugs are bad don't do drugs mkay?, Oprah Winfrey's crappy movie, more ****, more drugs, breast cancer, more ****, the 5 stages of death, Alzheimers, more ****, chewing tobacco, facebook being an addiction, and more ****.
Wtf is wrong with you lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
New infractions for this thread.

1. Being a weeboo.
2. Being Kennispam!

A permathread ban if you are both.
Kennispam is the only one that fits into either of those categories. No one here is a weeaboo besides him.

Tano, I was making a joke, since he's talking about ejecting all weeaboos, and he's close to being one. Exactly what DLA said below. I'm not afraid to admit I'm close also, but I don't try to deny it either.

inb4Kylemad

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
kyle might not be a textbook weeaboo, but he's close enough to one that it's ironic if he hates on weeaboos.

Top Bottom