• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I know I may sound arrogant not my intention but if I move up here I'm going to take the #1 spot i gotta break top 25 in the nation by march of next year
hell yeah thats what I'm talking about. $5 mm, any smash game

btw chicago, I am lurking, just letting you all know that madtown is going to hold monthlies for all the smash games (n64, melee, brawl) along with the new fighter mvc3. Note: We are working on the brawl, considering, (lol) no one in our state plays that game, so we don't know the rules, can anyone direct me on how to set up the rules in that game.
We want to expect as many as possbble, and since chicago seems pretty cool, I fugure I let you guys know in advance.

September 10th, mark it down suckers.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm holding a smashfest either tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday. I know smashing grounds is tomorrow but most brawl kids don't go to that so whatevs. So yeah I'm taking votes....

DLA's smashfest: saturday or sunday? Let me know which days you can make it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
So give your mother a present and come to my smashfest lol... easy

Zwarm

Smash Hero
No, I am going. I got the okay, plus I got money from doing a survey, haha.

Tom, I can't go on Sunday, we always go to my grandma's for dinner on Mother's Day. Sorry.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
alright mike.... gonna have to make it sunday though. I already bought all of the food/drinks lol

SMASHFEST ON SUNDAY

DLA's house... starts at 4 p.m., ends at like 10:30 or something

335 High Point Ct., Roselle, IL 60172

cell: 331-826-8473

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lol wtf, you don't need to spend the entire day with your mother on mother's day.

i keep your moms company each weekend anyways, it's not like they get lonely

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Oh man, the social schedule of an extrovert.
My life force is draining. I haven't been able to sit and wind down for two weeks now and counting. I dunno if I'll go to the smashfest on Sunday. It'll be the first time I have the house to myself in a long time without noise (mom and two sisters doing a breast cancer walk in Chicago) and I don't know if I want to trade that in for more smash.

I know. What a lousy smasher. Alone time over gaming? What a sin!

D

Deleted member

Damn...I wish Illinois were going. Red Ryu was gonna go for sure if you guys wanted to.

Arty

Smash Lord
Dajayman 1,696
Oro?! 1,620
Zwarm 758
DLA 717
Scythe 623
KenniSpam! 623

Man, step it up Barnes, Dajayman has been banned for 2 months and he still gots you beat in posts in this thread!

Kirk

Smash Champion
Yo, if anyone happens to free around 2:30-3pm tomorrow(Monday), I'm looking for a ride from the airport (ORD). Let me know if anyone can, cause it'd be a big help! Thank you~

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
guys I'm just gonna cancel the smashfest today... I'll probably reschedule it for next week.

you better hope I don't drink all of the mtn dew before then!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yo, if anyone happens to free around 2:30-3pm tomorrow(Monday), I'm looking for a ride from the airport (ORD). Let me know if anyone can, cause it'd be a big help! Thank you~
I might be. I have a class that goes until 3, but I might get out early since it's the first day. I'll call you if I can.

Scythe

Smash Master
guys I'm just gonna cancel the smashfest today... I'll probably reschedule it for next week.

you better hope I don't drink all of the mtn dew before then!
the guilt finally changed his mind!!

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I'm starting to lose hope in da bulls. That team only plays by the skill of derrick rose.
boozer sucks & deng should of got traded for carmelo. but no...bulls wanna be dumb.

Top Bottom