• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

TP

Smash Master
Guys.

I'm holding another tournament, which is apparently gonna be a monthly by the looks of it, on Saturday the 21st. First one got 25 people, this time around there are already about 10 people from nearby who weren't at that one who wanna try out competitive smash. You guys should come, especially DLA who was actually in MO at the time and didn't show. :mad:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Boozer doesn't suck, he has a broken toe or something, so he's been off lately. He was doing great all year, and he did really well last night. They just didn't seem to have the intensity as a team. (Plus some of those calls were bull****) They'll get it back in Chicago and finish the series off at home.

Scythe

Smash Master
quite the opposite i think but red ryu is the only mod that comes to this thread so nothing will happen : /

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Chris Webber basically nailed it when he described the Bulls. They only run on Derrick Rose, no one else can really create their own shot like he can, or play one on one without having to get him the ball. Boozer has been a big disappointment. Toe or no toe stuff, he's getting a full contract and he can't even deal with Hansbrough or Josh Smith and has just been getting his *** handled every game, he had one good game so far, let's see if he can do it again. Coolwhip why are you going in on Deng he's like the only Bulls player who is actually doing exceptional and being mainly the reason why we have been winning games. Derrick Rose is gonna have to have back surgery after this season though, that much I know for sure

Also LMAO Carmelo. ***** is the most overrated player in the league. He sucks, iirc I don't know if it was for this season or as a player, but he had like the record for getting blocked the most in the paint. Garbage

Quik17

Smash Ace
It's probably not gonna happen, but it would be great if the Bulls got Kobe now that the Lakers are falling apart or whatever. He'd be perfect for them for like 2-3 years.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
The SOUTHERN teams are ****** :p In all honestly I'm hoping for a bulls/grizzlies final. I've always been a Jason Kidd fan, so I wouldn't mind Dallas too much either.

Also, what team is going to trade Carmelo for Deng, and I really don't think Carmelo would fit in very well with the bulls. One thing the bulls are pretty good at is defense/effort, and Carmelo only plays hard on the defensive end when he feels like it. Also, I'd rather have Rose creating plays than having Anthony shoot the ball every other possession. I do agree the bulls need another scorer either from the post or the shooting guard position without being handicapped defensively like Korver is. Hopefully Boozer steps it up; I thought he was soo good in Utah.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
If I wasn't broke again, I'd buy another French Silk Pie. I now think I know why I'm broke more often than I should be, I buy **** like that.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Chris Webber basically nailed it when he described the Bulls. They only run on Derrick Rose, no one else can really create their own shot like he can, or play one on one without having to get him the ball. Boozer has been a big disappointment. Toe or no toe stuff, he's getting a full contract and he can't even deal with Hansbrough or Josh Smith and has just been getting his *** handled every game, he had one good game so far, let's see if he can do it again. Coolwhip why are you going in on Deng he's like the only Bulls player who is actually doing exceptional and being mainly the reason why we have been winning games. Derrick Rose is gonna have to have back surgery after this season though, that much I know for sure

Also LMAO Carmelo. ***** is the most overrated player in the league. He sucks, iirc I don't know if it was for this season or as a player, but he had like the record for getting blocked the most in the paint. Garbage
Deng don't play well in the playoffs imo. He should be scoring 20 a game @ least.
Carmelo can score 40 a night on a bad daY. Bulls should had resign ben gordon. He still a legit shooter can can
score 25-30 points in the playoffs. John salmons a legit shooter scoring 25 plus b4 he got trade to the bucks.
Deng betta make me eat me words.

Scythe

Smash Master
Deng don't play well in the playoffs imo. He should be scoring 20 a game @ least.
Carmelo can score 40 a night on a bad daY. Bulls should had resign ben gordon. He still a legit shooter can can
score 25-30 points in the playoffs. John salmons a legit shooter scoring 25 plus b4 he got trade to the bucks.
Deng betta make me eat me words.
you mention two guys that are absolutely bad now and past their primes.

Scythe

Smash Master
you are acting like we would have got melo with just deng. we would have lost noah and gibson as well

_Kain_

Smash Champion
No on a bad day he goes 4-16 like it says in his stats. Then to weigh out everything else like him playing no defense, causing team drama and bad press, no presence in the paint, having to have the ball (conflicting with Rose having to have the ball) Carmelo just doesn't fit. The best pickup would have been Ray Allen. He's basically Kyle Korver on steroids. Carmelo is just wack imo. Just going off my own opinion of watching him play and getting stuffed in the paint like a little kid damn near everytime is kinda sad to me.

Plus what we would have had to give up just to get him. LMAO rather have Noah then him anyday, he gives us 2nd chance points and rebounds like a beast!

_D._

Smash Apprentice
OMG a thread that talks about sports and smash, good ****. I was born in Chicago and my favorite teams are the bulls and the bears, now I hate that in practically 5 mins we lose the game it looked like game one all over again. Not getting stops, and letting whatever his name is shoot 3s. I just want Noah and d rose to close these guys out and play the heat. The heat matchup is going to be rough seven games rough but I know we can do it bulls just gotta play the way they did to get the #1 spot in the whole NBA and we gets a championship and I get $10

King~

Smash Champion
Kain with the carmelo hate lol

the bulls should try to pick up jamal crawford again since hes obviously a better player now, but they will most likely not get anyone and be in the same postion next year. alot of the guards going into free agency this summer are old, and cant really add anything new to the team.

they really need a good 2 guard

Scythe

Smash Master
lol i get 15 dollars if they win the championship. if memphis let's Mayo go then we're golden but the way he's been playing in the playoffs i doubt it.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
OH NO YOU DON'T.

The Sox are sucking it up and the Cubs are amazing choke artists this year. Just as I was really getting into baseball. Is it bad that I root for just Chicago? No preference for Cubs or Sox?

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I dunno. The Cubs look like they're horrible this year too.

My dad: the true Cubs fan. "They're going even right now for their record. 50% win/lose."
Me: "...Isn't that a bad thing?"
My dad: "No! That's a good thing!"
Me: "..."

Top Bottom