• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Nooo not this again!

Maybe a gif of me stone cold stunnering Diego will put this thread back on track!

Pardon my wrestling nerd side kicking in, but that's not a stone cold stunner. That's a neckbreaker. Maybe an RKO lol
Although, that is a sweet gif.
And Arty, I doubt you could do that! Prove me wrong! Who wants a WWE styled wrestling match against me!? Last time I wrestled, I pushed a guy off a ladder into two stacked tables!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Last time I wrestled, I pushed a guy off a ladder into two stacked tables!
Did he even know that you were "wrestling"? cuz I can see you randomly pushing a guy off a ladder into two stacked tables.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Man Sothe, are you sure you only pushed him, and didn't throw him? Throwing people counts as throwing stuff, and tables are other stuff.

Hey Diego, Umineko.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
DLA: Oh no, it was a match! We had a crowd, weapons, slams, flips, and camera working! There's even a DVD! Maybe I can find it and show you guys one day...

Zwarm: It was pushing. I remember clearly, he was about to grab the belt hanging from the tree so I pushed the base of the ladder to the side! He lost his balance and crashed through it. He had cracked ribs at the end of it all. Good times. Now the guy I wrestled with is into MMA and fights around Sugar Grove.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
For better news...

Starting Saturday, I am gonna be hosting smash at my place throughout the week. My parents are gonna be in Mexico so parties and shenanigans will ensue. For further questions, see the last page of this thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262618&page=44
Sweeeeet. Just like old times for you guys! Now we get to join on it!
Wait a second, why are your parents going to Mexico...?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So today I got permission to leave base during weekends, and I can stay away overnight from friday to sunday, however I have to be back by 7:00pm on sunday and every other day (until I "class up" into night school, in which case I can be gone until Monday at 3:00am), and I can finally wear civilian clothing. Soooo, I wanna know if there's a smashfest anywhere nearby with Brawl included, either this weekend or the next (still gotta buy clothes and a gamecube controller)? I've been itching to play some Brawl with people ever since I set foot in the airport back at PR, and now I can do so, sooooo!

And I'm staying at Naval Station Great Lakes, in case anyone's wondering what I'm talking about.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So today I got permission to leave base during weekends, and I can stay away overnight from friday to sunday, however I have to be back by 7:00pm on sunday and every other day (until I "class up" into night school, in which case I can be gone until Monday at 3:00am), and I can finally wear civilian clothing. Soooo, I wanna know if there's a smashfest anywhere nearby with Brawl included, either this weekend or the next (still gotta buy clothes and a gamecube controller)? I've been itching to play some Brawl with people ever since I set foot in the airport back at PR, and now I can do so, sooooo!

And I'm staying at Naval Station Great Lakes, in case anyone's wondering what I'm talking about.
It doesn't seem like anything directly Brawl related is going on this weekend, but some of us are going to an overnight thing at DePaul University tomorrow called Geek Til Dawn, and we usually have a Brawl setup or two there. Anyone is welcome to come, you just need to know someone who goes to the school, in your case, Kappy.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It doesn't seem like anything directly Brawl related is going on this weekend, but some of us are going to an overnight thing at DePaul University tomorrow called Geek Til Dawn, and we usually have a Brawl setup or two there. Anyone is welcome to come, you just need to know someone who goes to the school, in your case, Kappy.
i play melee too but it takes longer to warm up there and i haven't played since february
Well then, I'll have to find out how to get there somehow, and also find a way to get in touch with Kappy.

Eh, I'll do that later, too lazy... *watches Sucker Punch then plays Chrono Cross*

And hello there, Ryu!

Akashi

Smash Lord

like zwarm said, we have GtD. You can come visit Meneil, Kappy, myself, and a few other depaul players (im not from depaul but Meneil, my gf, is), and we can have a mini smashfest prior. Meneil has an apartment right off the CTA red-line Fullerton, so commuting there would be extremely easy. Plus, I believe we're only an hour away from you. let me know if you're interested

Zwarm

Smash Hero
i play melee too but it takes longer to warm up there and i haven't played since february
Well then, I'll have to find out how to get there somehow, and also find a way to get in touch with Kappy.

Eh, I'll do that later, too lazy... *watches Sucker Punch then plays Chrono Cross*

And hello there, Ryu!
Good! I play Melee too. It sounds like there's a tournament next Saturday at College of Dupage. I know the Metra train in Chicago goes near it. And The 28th weekend is a Brawl tournament, also at College of Dupage.

:phone:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
If you'd like to contact me, Kewkky, my Skype is ryan.klaproth, my phone number is (224) 217-1619, and my email is ryanklaproth@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me any of those ways! :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Do people usually bring TVs to GtD? Where is it held and stuff? I wanna play melee... :c
I never have because my TV is too big, they usually have TVs set up, but yours is small so it might not hurt to bring it, since the setups go fast. It's on most of the floors, but we're usually on the 9th floor.

I will definitely Melee with you. I gotta get my Peach in top form!

Scythe

Smash Master
I never have because my TV is too big, they usually have TVs set up, but yours is small so it might not hurt to bring it, since the setups go fast. It's on most of the floors, but we're usually on the 9th floor.

I will definitely Melee with you. I gotta get my Peach in top form!
no one plays on the 9th floor do they...

Top Bottom