• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
New phone guys... everyone who reads this needs to text me RIGHT NOW so I know your number.

331-826-8473

Also... Wauconda is north of Chicago right? That's over by where Kirk and Ook live... maybe someone should throw a raging smashfest?

Oh and is there any smash happening this weekend. I'm down for anything.

Scythe

Smash Master
everyone who sends him a text, don't tell him who it is but try to give him hints!

Quik17

Smash Ace
That single addition makes Quik seem 100 times scarier!
Melee Ganon da bess!

Can't wait to go to Diego's tomorrow. I haven't played Ganon in such a long time. I lost my memory card somehow so whenever me and Arty play Melee I use Falcon. I've never suicided more with a character in my life lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
New phone guys... everyone who reads this needs to text me RIGHT NOW so I know your number.

331-826-8473
reposting for more exposure

Also, any smash happening this weekend? is diego's a private shindig or are the peasants invited?

Scythe

Smash Master
Sago is currently undecided if he wants to go to wumbo. If he doesn't go i'll just watch basketball so i don't really care.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm going to another get-****ed-up "LAN" party, without my computer. Gonna play a lot of Marvel. A LOT. And they'll all be playing their RIFT and their WoW, so I can make fun of them even though I didn't even bring my PC. Then me and a friend of mine will high-five each other and go back to playing Marvel. We'll probably miss the first high five though.

Sorry, Melee :p

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
The rankings look good, but how come Ook isn't placed in the rankings page?
Sometimes Ook chooses not to be on there if he's not tourney hopping as much as some of the other competitors. I'm not sure if that's what happened this time or not.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I'm glad that i got to friendlie some of the ranked players on this list.
Arty, Ook, Kappy, DLA etc. I hope to be rank with mario someday. :)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Blame Boozer letting Hansborough go to town on that ***!

but yea

Unstopabulls!!!!! Rose MVP!! FINALS LES GO!!

Top Bottom