• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I still have a terrible brawl DI because I played melee. I try to crouch cancel everything. Stupid melee Samus

Arty

Smash Lord
It's cool Kain, I don't really charge ppl for gas money.

And I'm not sure yet if I'm going to EoL. I'll let you guys know soon!

:phone:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Eww, why are you on a phone surfing smashboards? Disgusting! Get a computer! XD

EoL is Brawl only isn't it? If that's the case, either I'll be for ECSaS or I'll pass.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 12,649
User Name Posts
Dajayman 1,696
Oro?! 1,534
Zwarm 699
DLA 687
KenniSpam! 605

Top 3, baby! The only place I can actually get top 3. :c

Fun fact because I'm bored as ****: Klappy posted in here 4 pages before I did (40 PPP) My first post wasn't until February '10, and it was posting the video of me beating Zoze. Klappy's first post didn't include LOL!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Fun fact, over 1000 of my posts came before I stopped trolling. Also it's ****ing pathetic that Kennispam is on there.
barns you never troll lol.

in fact, I'd go as far as to say that you're the biggest trollbait in IL. except maybe sothe.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
barns you never troll lol.

in fact, I'd go as far as to say that you're the biggest trollbait in IL. except maybe sothe.
I dunno about that. These days, people are laying off on me because there's bigger fish to fry.

I'll always be IL's favorite punching bag, but even favorites need to be let down from time to time.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Arty, you forgot to add :pit: next to Diddy. Other than that, I'm happy that I'm on the Power Ranking list! :D

From the last tournament at Cyber Arena Evolution of Life 2, I beat Oro. Also, I defeated Scythe at the M.A.S tournament on March.

Akashi

Smash Lord
What other players, Chompy? If you can at least provide us with 2~3 people you've taken matches against as Pit, then there's np with adding Pit after Diddy

also, this man is sexy as F*CK

and no @ Mene posting under my name

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
You now notice that the left side of his shirt is crushed and needs to be ironed.

cannot unsee

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
What other players, Chompy? If you can at least provide us with 2~3 people you've taken matches against as Pit, then there's np with adding Pit after Diddy
Even if they're not ranked? I won the majority of my matches this season with Ganon, but I'm still :metaknight:/:ganondorf:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm, The Protector 12:33 AM
Tom, here's a song I like by the Beatles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-me1X9bkMM
12:34 AM
now let's be musical friends
Shades 12:38 AM
I will **** everyone
Zwarm, The Protector 12:38 AM
what's the problem?
Shades 12:38 AM
12:38 AM
everyone
12:38 AM
i'm going to bed now.
Zwarm, The Protector 12:39 AM
alright, goodnight
Shades 12:39 AM
nightykins
Zwarm, The Protector 12:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsDdIByh8A
Shades 12:40 AM
that video does not apply as no one has been trolled. good night sir.
Zwarm, The Protector 12:40 AM
o
Ryan Klaproth 12:41 AM
O

Poor guy's in denial.

Forgot to add this, Shades is DLA.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Even if they're not ranked? I won the majority of my matches this season with Ganon, but I'm still :metaknight:/:ganondorf:
MK comes first for you because you beat ranked players with him, not Ganon (although idk how many ppl you've beaten as Ganon ranked, I just know you did more as MK). I mean, if you really wanted to you could go Random on randoms and then you'd have a ? as your secondary, but your main will always come first unless you start beating players as Random against ppl like Arty, Sago, etc.

also, that man is Anthony Green btw

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yes he is.

I'm in Chicago on holliday now though so does anyone want to meet up?
Zoze and I are playing tomorrow afternoonish. We're like 6 hours away, but if you take a train to Carbondale, IL, I'll get you to the smashfest and back to the train station. Zoze will house you for a day or two if you need to as well. It would be more reasonable probably to play somewhere in Chicago. I believe Sago said something about a potential smashfest on a Sunday or something. You may want to get in touch with him.

Top Bottom