• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Sorry, I assumed lower gas and such you would do Cyber arena, oops.

5:53? how can you stay up this late?!
Right, but you're also comparing something ran by YoshQ with a majority of WI/MN going, compared to something ran by Chompy in a tiny venue.

And 5:53 is easy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Tis true, ok I agree with this.

Want me to go home for the weekend and drive?

Still wtf at you guys staying up that late, I always fall asleep well before then.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Hi everyone. I was planning on playing some of the Chicago smashers near christmas but Our flight got cancelled. I'm in Chicago on holliday now though so does anyone want to meet up? I'm from the UK by the way

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Which tourny is IL going to on the 23rd?

Also Arty, if I ride with you sometime eventually remind me to give you 20$ or some shiet. Honestly you drive me to alot, I should be giving you more, if I happen to win or some shiz just remind me. I always intend to give you some but I always forget @_@

Top Bottom