• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I'm in the process of making a Graphic Design look of our PR. I chose Shrek since that's one of my favorite movies :D and if anyone has a preference of what character they want to be, or write on my wall. I'm donkey!

Characters (Not in order)

1. Shrek- Scythe (Reserved)
2. Fiona- Sago
3. Donkey- Chompy (Reserved)
4. P(u)ss in Boots. - Oro (Reserved)
5. Lord Farquad.- Kirk?
6. Ginger Bread Man.- Arty (Reserved)
7. Ware Wolf- Kain (Reserved)
8. Dragon- Akashi (Reserved)
9. Captain Hook- DLA (Reserved)
10. Pinocchio- Kappy

Note: if theres a character that I didn't list that you want to be, let me know!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I call Captain Hook

You might want to ask next time before deciding to make an image for the PR though, since we usually have a theme each time that we all decide on, and THEN someone makes the picture. I like Shrek but others might not be as receptive.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sago's gotta be Pu$$ in Boots IMO. People with anime avatars don't get such an awesome character.

Barns you're almost exactly like Shrek IMO. Hard on the outside, but inside you're a sweetie <3

Also Arty is Lord Farquad and Kain is Big Bad Wolf (obvs)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Double post. Don't care.

Ok everyone, the weekend is fast approaching. There's two tournaments going on this Saturday:
Eau Claire Sucks at Smash (Melee/Brawl) held at Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
-and-
Evolution of Life (Brawl) held at Gurnee, Illinois

Who is doing what? Because if people are going, we ought to set rides up soon.
If people are down for smash but don't want to go to either, get together for smash?

(I have a calendar in my room now marking tournaments and events and I'm checking the tournaments listings often because I'm sick of being out of the loop about tournaments)

Scythe

Smash Master
pretty sure no one from this area is going to the WI tourney and i think like 10 people are going to EoL but i dunno.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm going to EoL... wish I could go to ECSS but yall are bums.

edit: and/or christians.

Sago

Smash Lord
i might go to eol. not decided. no one really wants to go, so if i do it will prolly be by my self.(one man wolf pack)

also...im not trying to be fiona right now.

also-mvc3 is sort of fun. deadpool, viewtiful joe, taskmaster

Top Bottom