• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
All I know is that JR/Bab were god awful and there was nothing in the world we could've done to score any more points lol. The most points we got was the first level when I L4D'd my team since they sucked.

Edit: nvm it should be obvious what DLA is talking about... Don't be an idiot sothe.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I need to show you something. It's big, damaging, and moves slow. That's right... my ganondorf. :awesome: :cool:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Heyo people, Kewkky from Puerto Rico here! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on Great Lakes, IL for ~269 days, so I'm hoping to see if I could meet up with smashers sometime 3 weeks from now and play some Brawl. I was PR'd in Puerto Rico before I left and was known as one of the best players there, so I can at least not disappoint anyone who wants to smash. I'm at Great Lakes Naval Training Station in case anyone is wondering, so I won't have my liberty to travel around for a while (~3 weeks),

Anyway, Yeeeeah, finally brawling out of PR!

Akashi

Smash Lord
Heyo people, Kewkky from Puerto Rico here! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on Great Lakes, IL for ~269 days, so I'm hoping to see if I could meet up with smashers sometime 3 weeks from now and play some Brawl. I was PR'd in Puerto Rico before I left and was known as one of the best players there, so I can at least not disappoint anyone who wants to smash. I'm at Great Lakes Naval Training Station in case anyone is wondering, so I won't have my liberty to travel around for a while (~3 weeks),

Anyway, Yeeeeah, finally brawling out of PR!
the majority of IL smasher's reside in or around Chicago, so you're in a great spot. Hopefully your area has commuting and stuff, or that you have a car, because you're pretty close to a few of us. Arty/Quik/Scythe, and Sago to name a few.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
the majority of IL smasher's reside in or around Chicago, so you're in a great spot. Hopefully your area has commuting and stuff, or that you have a car, because you're pretty close to a few of us. Arty/Quik/Scythe, and Sago to name a few.
That is awesome. If there's no commuting, or a public transport that goes from the base to Chicago regularly, then I'll just ask for a taxi during the weekends. I'll start asking around for directions to fests or tourneys once the base's commander gives me the priviledge of traveling far off base.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
There's actually a Metra train station that goes directly to Chicago that's a 10 min walk away from your location. I checked :awesome:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
There's actually a Metra train station that goes directly to Chicago that's a 10 min walk away from your location. I checked :awesome:
I'm not checking yet because I'm not leaving this restricted base I'm in (Recruit Training Command) for 5 more days, and then I need to wait like 2 weeks before I can leave the base on my own, so meh. :urg:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'm shameless! :colorful:

EDIT: Yah, just thought it'd be useful for you to know so you know what to look for when you can leave!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm shameless! :colorful:

EDIT: Yah, just thought it'd be useful for you to know so you know what to look for when you can leave!
It is, but now I have to find out 10 minutes in which general direction. ;)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
It's southeast. LOL. Google Maps will be your best friend, bro!

ook

Smash Lord
You're also really close (like 5-10 mins by car) to kirk's house, so if he starts hosting smashfests again someone could definitely pick you up

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wow that gif is really stupid.

You know you have a problem when you recycle .gifs that kennispam used a year ago.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I don't have a problem with him either, it's just the fact that you're reaching Kennispam-levels of Weeaboo-osity that upsets me :(

I'm worried for your health :(

Akashi

Smash Lord
Man, too much Dragon Age II, but

DLA = the Templars http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Templar_Order

He doesn't dislike mages... er, anime kids, but he wants them suppressed. As long as they're in a society in which the non-anime nerds can rule over them, and as long as they're limited in their anime, the Templars will be happy. Of course, if you reach weeaboo status, then you will be Tranquil :) http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Circle_of_Magi#The_Tranquil

Oro/Zwarm/Kenni/any other anime kid = Mages http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Mages
They were all born with the love of anime. It's not their fault they like to nyannyan, right? They enjoy indulging themselves in the silly art of Anime, and they'll be damned if they need to be controlled. But with every good thing in life, there's a downside. Any otaku that lives, breathes, hell... SLEEPS with anime

will become possessed with weeaboo syndrome. They drool everywhere, speak in a foreign tongue that the templars cannot understand (japanese), and they spite the very culture they grew up in. They are the absolute menace of today's society, and they are also the anime kid's worst nightmare.

Which side are you on? :c

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am fine with that.

Also wtf is a anime kid? Arty has seen and liked anime, just not to an extent that let's say I have. Then you have the Zwarms/Kennispams of the world who like little girl animes, that is a whole new category.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I am fine with that.

Also wtf is a anime kid? Arty has seen and liked anime, just not to an extent that let's say I have. Then you have the Zwarms/Kennispams of the world who like little girl animes, that is a whole new category.
Anime kid is anyone who likes anime, in any shape or form, but is not a weeaboo. I was going to say Otaku, but that's generally used for someone who's obsessed with anime (yet still under weeaboo)

Top Bottom