• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
What?! I resent that remark! Remember the No Mercy finale where that Charger took two of your guys out at the same time and allowed us to come back and win?

That was me!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
LOL at him coming in the thread prolly not having watched any of the Bulls playoffs games so far to see how bad the officiating has been...oh wait

He just mad cus MI don't even have a good team. GG

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I'm new here and I just went to the Play N Trade tournament. I use Olimar, and I was told that there's a group who regularly goes to tournaments.

LOL at him coming in the thread prolly not having watched any of the Bulls playoffs games so far to see how bad the officiating has been...oh wait

He just mad cus MI don't even have a good team. GG
dog i watched em all... and the pistons have won championships more recently than da bulls. i just like trolling, i'd love to see the bulls win lol

as long as it isn't celtics lakers in the finals AGAIN

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The World deserves to know.

Sothe smoked weed for the first time today.

He got pretty high.

He had instantaneous munchies.

Had to make a McDonalds run.

Trolling high people is like one of my favorite pastimes.

It's up there with Melee.

Naturally trolling Sothe was better than usual.

In Left 4 Dead.

It was team Smole.

AKA team high.

Vs team sober.

Team sober decimated.

Amazing night.

10/10

Would attend again.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
The world needed to know?! You were just staring at me like a madman!

Ohh no Barns, I wouldn't call it team smoled was killed because they were smoled. They were killed because we had a lousy teammate! Remember when two sober people switched to the other team with two smoled? The two sober people were annihilated!
Dude, I was playing my best survivor game ever! I had to use a hunting rifle, sniper rifle, and a pump-action shotgun (never use in L4D games, period) and I was wrecking everything in my path! Minus a few missed snipes (I blame lack of exp with snipers for that lol)

Ah yes, the munchies. If Barns didn't say anything, I wouldn't have even known I was pounding down a bag of chips. In the car, another guy and I got into the conversation about the meaning of life. AND IT MADE SENSE. Mind = blown.

At the very least, it was a VERY interesting experience. But a great time nevertheless.

Top Bottom