• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Mike, it involves using a separate PC to resolve DNS requests...can't exactly do that when you are over here lol...buuuut, I can get you started maybe? :O
I wouldn't mind just getting everything taken off at this point. I'll just get AH3 legit when it comes out in the US.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
being too lazy to wikipedia the order of the episodes makes you look like a ****** though

and who cares about apostrophes on the internet kid

_Kain_

Smash Champion
They were all close his girl squad team is good XDDD. I think he killed all 3 of my people like 2 matches with just X23 cause of X Factor. So broken

Sago

Smash Lord
alright. if kirk cant, i can because mine wont have nearly the attendance or kickin pad :)

assuming im available

Which is pending. Ive been texting this cute asian girl :)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
They have the chronological episodes order on Wiki. It makes the series so much better.
You're so wrong it hurts.

thinkin about coming to visit you guys sometime in march cause i wanna sightsee chicago
Two words - Navy Pier. Its got lots of good **** there, and a Bubba Gump's! Sooooo good. Though, I wouldn't suggest driving, parking is hell in ALL of downtown Chicago.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Lol yeah Kain, ggs in MvC3. Should definitely do it again sometime. Played with Webster a bit too...he's super legit...expected/10. Anyone on PSN add me... Kirkius.

I can prolly hold something in March...though I can't say right now as I don't know when I'm moving and **** lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
oro i would probably get there around friday afternoon and leave sunday

kirk just lmk, if it's not on my spring break weekend or something i will prolly make that my visiting weekend

sponge ofc i'm not driving, i am master of public transport

sammy thank youuu <3 i'll cook/bake for all of you if you guys want, to make it a crazy awesome smashfest =3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Why on Earth would they do such a thing?! They could've made this subplot's point across with two or three episodes, eight is just such an insanely ridiculous amount!

Why would they do this?! WHYYY?!?!?!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Why on Earth would they do such a thing?! They could've made this subplot's point across with two or three episodes, eight is just such an insanely ridiculous amount!

Because they <3 you. Enough to make the same episode 5 times.

Dajayman

Well at least those episodes has Mikuru and Haruhi in swimsuits. And Mikuru is pretty kawaii~ in those episodes too, even Kyon says so multiple times. ;3

SothE700k

Smash Lord

I warned you, idiot!! Read my warnings next time! You don't even deserve Scott Pilgrim now...

EDIT: Going to play MvC3 at friend's house soon. Be back soon to say how much I got my *** kicked.

Dajayman

I can't just skip those episodes! I am a man! I will tank through those episodes like a beast!

I'm already got through five of them, just three more to go!

Although the plot of the story makes me feel like I've been watching those same 8 episodes over 15,000 times already and I'm stuck in an infinite time loop of watching these same 8 episodes for all of eternity...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Endless Eight was much more tolerable when I was watching it week by week as it was released. I'm currently getting my *** handed to me by Kirk in MvC3. Tis fun.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 10,912

Dajayman 1,614
Oro?! 1,306
DLA 610
Zwarm 548
Arty 464
Scythe 458
KenniSpam! 403
Akashi 371
SpongeJordan 361
Zozefup 309
ook 280

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Jared, I powered through it too. You have more endurance than me. I was banging my head on the chair by the 3rd episode of the loop.
Screw the show, the light novels are where it's at!

Oh, and MvC3 is a fun distraction. Competitive game? I don't think so. Not by a long shot...(when I do play, my team: X-23, Dante, Amaterasu)

Dajayman

The way I see it banging your head on your chair is exactly like taking a break. You took your attention away from Haruhi and relieved the stress (in one of the stupiest ways possible) you had from constant viewing of the same episode.

Top Bottom