• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
i can't wait for andrew to take kyle's money in brawl- at this
should be great

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Peach da bess. Gets hit by fsmashes recovering to the ledge from below.

Wolf tourney gonna be regular tourney rules, double elim, etc...wolf only, green greens.

Mvc3 will be best 2/3, winner has to stay their team. Double elim and ****. Optional rules: amaterasu only, green greens.

P.S.

Lolgreengreens. Either agree on a stage or normal not-gay counter picks. Its dittos and stuff.
It hurt my soul when that fsmash connected. :(

I say Lylat only, the Wolf taunt is required every match.

Scythe

Smash Master
I am gonna just be asking people to MM in literally anything at Kirks...

Andrew won't even show up...
he told me he's going! you better not back down!

AND SOMEONE TELL POLSKA TO COME TO THIS

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Serious post @ DLA/Norm. Is there any chance that either of you or both of you could take your vans to GSS on the 19th? At this point we have enough people interested to take both vans and a car.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
_Kain_, ChitownWolf

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT least ppl know im not him anymore
For a clown, you are not very funny

I've seen some of your videos and youre not so impressive. My advice would be to practice instead of running your mouth on the boards. I was planning on giving you some Wolf tips but you felt the need to attack me so you are on your own

hunger!

Smash Champion

I've seen some of your videos and youre not so impressive. My advice would be to practice instead of running your mouth on the boards. I was planning on giving you some Wolf tips but you felt the need to attack me so you are on your own
THIS GUY AGAIN!?!?! my hero!!!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

this guy is on '09 kennispam status

Sago

Smash Lord
Chitown wolf come play wolf dittos with me. Train me so i can be greater then kain. And then exact revenge on him in your honor.

Kenni you will never come CLOSE to chitown status.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Tano, I'll take both of those MMs! I'm also MM'ing anyone who's decent with MK and is going so I can get more practice for that silly MU. LOL.

LOOOOOOOOOL ChitownWolf.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
everyone says that they're chitownwolf. same with brox.

if they're both fake, then I must say that whoever's behind Brox is a much better troll than whoever's behind Chitownwolf.

but if they're both real, then Chitownwolf actually seems like a cool guy, who just happens to be a bit delusional. but Brox sounds like he's an axe murderer.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Brox and ChitwonWolf are so real! I believe! :troll:

I know this is last minute and all, but is the Arty-mobile running and able to possibly take me to Kirk's tomorrow? Sorry, I haven't been home all night and I just got in now.

Sago

Smash Lord
I know you guys probably arent terribly caught up in wisconsin politics. The past 4 days Wisconsin citizens have flooded the capital to protest a relitivly well known Illinois DonkeyKong main takeing office as wisconsins first primate governer.

Top Bottom