• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
Jared you're not allowed in my house anymore.

With that said...

Looks like I'll be running a IL Wolf pack tournament...as well as a MvC3 tournament, both by popular demand!

For all you peoples interested, would you rather have it be free entry? $1? $2? Opinions welcome for either tourney.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
The question was coming.

Not much for Haruhi (except for a costume or two, but that's it.)
Mikuru? Oh God, plenty. The character was made just for it! Even Haruhi called her the character she added to the SOS Brigade just for her big boobs and being forced to wear very scandalous costumes!

I forgot. If it's not showing panties or nakedness, it's not fan service to Dajayman. Nevermind, there's nothing in the show for you.

And I knew the wolf tourney was gonna happen too! I'd be for dumping a dollar into the wolf tourney, but unsure about the MvC3 tourney.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Kirk said:
Looks like I'll be running a IL Wolf pack tournament...as well as a MvC3 tournament, both by popular demand!

For all you peoples interested, would you rather have it be free entry? $1? $2? Opinions welcome for either tourney.
Free for the Wolf tourney! $2 or $3 for MVC3, to promote competitive play. I want to try the game out, so I think I'll wait until Friday and just pick it up at the tourney. Someone teach me how to do specials and that x-factor thingy-majig!

@Kappy - are you willing to drive depaul to Good sh*t whateveritscalled? I'll pay extra if you can give Meneil and I a ride :D. If you're short on cash, I'll pay for your side of gas.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Jared you're not allowed in my house anymore.

With that said...

I agree with Tano, free for Wolf, maybe $2 for MvC3? I can't afford much more than that :(

SothE700k

Smash Lord
MM? I bet you I won't rage whatsoever and power through all eight episodes.
You want to MM me in that? You kidding me!?

...Only if other people are willing to put up some cash for it. Endurance test of the endless eight!
What would happen if nobody else rages though?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Wow, so after all that dumb Endless Eight **** (which had such an anti-climatic ending) now they're reshowing the planning of the movie they made back in season one...

FUUUUUUUUUUUU...

_Kain_

Smash Champion