• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
i know you guys probably arent terribly caught up in wisconsin politics. The past 4 days wisconsin citizens have flooded the capital to protest a relitivly well known illinois donkeykong main takeing office as wisconsins first primate governer.

lol!

Oooooooooooooooooook!!! <3

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Ook is flying through the bracket. His opponents aren't even showing up; they think they'd have better luck in Chicago. :bee:

Scythe

Smash Master
Need those Wolf results. All I know is

1) Kirk
2) Scythe <3<3<3<3<3
what i remember
1) Kirk
2) Me
3) Melinda
4) Andrew
5) Tano
5) Tom? not sure about that one

also how is it going to work with moving up on the rankings?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Official IL Wolf Power Rankings

1: Kirk :wolf:
2: Scythe :wolf:
3: Meneil :wolf:
4: Quik :wolf:
5: ChitownWolf (Akashi) :wolf:
5: DLA :wolf:
7: Smash King :wolf:
7: Oro?! :wolf:
9: Chompy :wolf:
9: Ook :wolf:
9: Arty :wolf:
9: Zwarm :wolf:
13: Dajayman
13: LOLf (Kappy)
13: Coolwhip
13: Red Ryu
17: Norm
17: Thriller (Umashi)
17: Sothe
17: Corms
17: Xyless
17: Fang
17: Vare
17: Sponge

Not sure if just top 10 counts or not, but I put up the whole results.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Whoever said i lost to oro in wolf bracket should double check that i did play it. Because some put a loss in when i never played against Oro. I said it was fine to let it go when the bracket went to far, but still not cool. :(

Also chitownwolf showed up at anime milwaukee, he was wrecking the bracket until a suprise the Beginner showed up and beat Chitownwolf in Wolf dittos 3~1.

Forget Chitownwolf this Beginner is godly better and should show us how to play Wolf.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Whoever said i lost to oro in wolf bracket should double check that i did play it. Because some put a loss in when i never played against Oro. I said it was fine to let it go when the bracket went to far, but still not cool. :(

Also chitownwolf showed up at anime milwaukee, he was wrecking the bracket until a suprise the Beginner showed up and beat Chitownwolf in Wolf dittos 3~1.

Forget Chitownwolf this Beginner is godly better and should show us how to play Wolf.
I still feel bad I just played who everyone told me to play. :(

We should get the place ties to play each other in top 10, or give people the option to challenge a wolf of their choice of the same placement.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
We should have the option of challenging the person above us IMO. If the challenge isn't met in a month then the challenger moves up.

It's not like we're going to do an all-wolf tournament ever again lol...

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We should have the option of challenging the person above us IMO. If the challenge isn't met in a month then the challenger moves up.

It's not like we're going to do an all-wolf tournament ever again lol...
Of course you don't HAVE to challenge the person above you lol. However, if someone below you challenges you, then you have to accept or forfeit.

Each person can only challenge the person 1 spot above them.
Challenges from 1 spot below either have to be accepted or forfeit.
Each person can only challenge an individual once per event (smashfest/tourney)
-special clause, if you win your match, you may then challenge the next spot above you since you have not challenged the new position that would currently be above you. You may also challenge the new person above you in the instance that the old person above you wins a challenge.

HAWOOOOOOOOOO!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Everybody fear me in MvC3! Team Camp the **** out of you is ****.
Except against Kirk : (

It makes that Hulk guy look like a joke. Right Xyless? :troll:

Dajayman

You need to use more boobie missiles with Morrigan!!! I did not see a single boobie missiles performed yesterday, sadface. :(

Big Red was delish though. Sooooooo delish! <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You weren't watching me play enough then. I had a match where I used 3 boobie missiles in a row to chip someone out. I don't remember who it was against though. X-Factor Morrigan is ****.

Dajayman

Zwarm, I was watching you play an entire game and you weren't using boobie missiles because you said you wanted to combo into them and then you got Morrigan killed. Sadface! :(

Top Bottom