• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Anyone have MvC3? (Blatantly ignoring anything that is going on in this thread) For PS3 that is

Arty

Smash Lord
Xbox is where its at!

I'm pretty sure Andrew got the game at midnight so I can't wait to play it when I get home.

My team will be Hulk/She-Hulk/Arthur!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Don't know my team at all. Most interested in Wesker/Morrigan/X-23, but that is entirely up to whether or not Wesker is as fun as he looks, Morrigan plays like she did in TvC, and X-23 has good fanservice alt costumes.

Not like I'm be able to get it until Friday anyways =[ Stupid timing!

I got it for the 360, when I do get it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Anyone have MvC3? (Blatantly ignoring anything that is going on in this thread) For PS3 that is
I'll be getting it for PS3 possibly today or tomorrow, but I'm not able to get online with my PS3 atm. I think we're already friends on PSN though, so we should play when I get online. :)

It's all about Arthur/Tron Bonne/Ammy.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Someone add me on PS3 and play me I use Zero/Taskmaster/Dormammu so far. PSN is DRAGOON35

Quik and Arty wtf @_@ XBOX SUX!!!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I WANT MVC3 SOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

caps

Strongly considering borrowing $60 from my roommate, put on the 45 mph spare tire, and go buy it.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be going over to play MvC3 at a friend's house this wednesday, so I'll get my hands on it!

I'm thinking Amaterasu, Wesker, and Dante o_o

Kirk

Smash Champion
Mike, it involves using a separate PC to resolve DNS requests...can't exactly do that when you are over here lol...buuuut, I can get you started maybe? :O

Top Bottom