• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Adding this to my tourney playlist! LOL.
Wow!!!! I barely even like any of their songs. I just like their outfits and dances. :awesome:
^ they all look alright, but they look identical :c. I don't see the appeal, but the song was alright
It's okay, I can tell the difference and that's all that matters to me. :)
Finaly! Mauahahahah

JigglyPuff Restoration Project :( :jigglypuff:
Wisconsin Yoshi Revolution(spikes den) :( :yoshi:
Illinois Wolf Pack :) :wolf:

My plan is falling into action
I woulda totally jumped on that Yoshi project if you were IL then.
HAWOOOOOO!

Akashi

Smash Lord
On another note, Umashi asked Meneil to upload some vids of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gN83oqGogU

There's three on my channel, but how about we critique this one and (hopefully) help her get better :D. Personally, I commented on the video that she played very patient, and didn't force a kill on Zwarm. Zwarm played well too (imo), so the video is pretty legit.

Any takers:D?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Umashi has really improved.

She kept up a good projectile game and kept Zwarm away nicely with Link's tilts, jab, and aerials. She used the damage she tacked on nicely for killing and never seemed to have trouble killing Zwarm. She didn't rush in for desperate kill attempts and simply let Zwarm run into her killers which is very smart. She also played really well on RC and used the stage to her advantage a lot.

She got aggressive sometimes unnecessarily when she should've just backed away again and tossed more projectiles. Brawl Link ain't Melee Captain Falcon. She also used buffering a little bit, but overall her buffering game should be worked on so her Link has constant movement and constant hitboxes coming out. Link could potentially be played a bit faster than she was performing.

Zwarm sucked as he usually does though.
Lol, jk Zwarm. <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
On another note, Umashi asked Meneil to upload some vids of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gN83oqGogU

There's three on my channel, but how about we critique this one and (hopefully) help her get better :D. Personally, I commented on the video that she played very patient, and didn't force a kill on Zwarm. Zwarm played well too (imo), so the video is pretty legit.

Any takers:D?
I've already told her some things she needs to work on, like DI and such, just from us playing each other so often, but it would be nice to hear what other people have to say. I'm usually pretty bad at picking apart people's playstyles, so I can only give her so much advice.

This was back when my Lucario was still Day 4, give me a break, Jared. I didn't suck that bad. I think I did okay... :(

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh and in the process of namesearchin myself, I stumbled upon a full fledged ganon debate.

DLA and Verm were gettin off!!!
DLA be lying all up in there. Saying he didn't lose to any unranked players in 6 months when I beat him at PnT on a non-laggy TV. :)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
ur ipod is just garbage because i can see gifs just fine 100% of the time from mine, and i have one of the oldest and most beat-up ipods of all time

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, you contradicted yourself. :laugh:

Your iPod can't compare to mine when it comes to being old and beat up. I have a first gen that can't utilize any current apps in the app store, it doesn't read 99% of .gifs and a large number of youtube videos, it has multiple virtual lines running across the screen, and it's full of physical dents and scratches.

Top Bottom