• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ya know, what if they just had to contact the development team that made Mario RPG and Mario and Luigi Super Saga to get permission instead of going directly to Square?
Well, the two people who directed both games currently work for Nintendo under Alpha Dream and so does the person who was president of Square Soft when SMRPG was released. Regardless, Square Enix would still have to be credited because the copyright for Geno is under the company itself instead of any individual person (unless things have changed since 2003...).

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
http://blogs.ign.com/phoenixdragoon/2007/12/25/75196/

well, I knew it all along. we can stop hoping now.
I don't see why we should believes some random blogger. I kind of find it fishy though that SE would give such a direct response to him instead of just an automated one. I'm pretty much just going with what that one guy said and think this is the new "no comment". If it isn't we'll know by January 24th anyway and put all these rumors to rest.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, the two people who directed both games currently work for Nintendo under Alpha Dream and so does the person who was president of Square Soft when SMRPG was released. Regardless, Square Enix would still have to be credited because the copyright for Geno is under the company itself instead of any individual person (unless things have changed since 2003...).
I know that, but would they still be able to get Geno without that whole thing of going through Square and all that?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sorry for Double Post everyone but

Apparently the Blog was a fake!!!

I'm liking that!!!

Please disregard the "Geno" post.
I am sorry if this post scared anybody, you see I share my user with my little bro, and ever since the Megaman thing he has been trashing Geno into the ground. I JUST noticed this post and I deeply apologize if this has offended or irritated anyone, he fabricated the whole thing, and to anyone who ACTUALLY took this as truth needs some help, Anyways, as of right now I will be deleting that post; the lesson today is never share your user with family!

Just so that way to keep this post Brawl related I will give a quick shout out to Geno and Megaman.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Now I'm curious. Has anyone actually tried to contact Square-Enix about Geno? If not, someone should give it a try.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
thats interesting, but how does he go from the stage to off screen to aim mode?
Hmm.....
He jumps toward the screen until you cant see him, then you hear little clicking sounds(trasnforming into a connon behind the scenes XD) , then the Cursor Pops up.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Now I'm curious. Has anyone actually tried to contact Square-Enix about Geno? If not, someone should give it a try.
Yes, many times...as I said before, all we get is BS answers...

IN other news...Brawl is NOT GOLD...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Wow, there have been tons of Geno rumors. Well, I hope he gets updated on the week updates comes back, maybe even on my birthday, Jan 9.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Wow, there have been tons of Geno rumors. Well, I hope he gets updated on the week updates comes back, maybe even on my birthday, Jan 9.
Jan 9th would be awesome. That's also my moms birthday!

All I gotta say is this, all of people spreading these rumors needs to get an email punch in the face. Honestly, you think they would have something better to do...

Top Bottom