• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
geno saying youz abouts to gets pwnd!!!!!!!!
I have a Geno hater comic in which he owns simply by not saying anything I just need to scan it^^

by the way, Ridley members might try to spam up our thread, don't respond to it, please^^

Or else I'll kick you off the alliance.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
What you got against Ridley fans?
Jk, I'll keep my cool.
You're in the alliance, sorry if I forgot to add you till now.

Anyways I got nothing against them, but if they want to push Ridley in our faces then let them, as long as we don't stoop to their immaturity^^

=)

So again don't respond to them unless you want to be out of the alliance.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I finished my signature, what do you think?

MK, Krystal, Lucas and Midna's icons are made by me :). Also the big Geno icon (a bit crappy but I needed to fill the gap :ohwell:), what do you think of the phrase? I wanted something that went with his gun :p (If you want to use if just ask ;))

@Enigma14: You made those Geno sprites? (Like the ones in the Sonic comic), cause I'd like to make a comic, maybe tomorrow

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I finished my signature, what do you think?

MK, Krystal, Lucas and Midna's icons are made by me :). Also the big Geno icon (a bit crappy but I needed to fill the gap :ohwell:), what do you think of the phrase? I wanted something that went with his gun :p (If you want to use if just ask ;))

@Enigma14: You made those Geno sprites? (Like the ones in the Sonic comic), cause I'd like to make a comic, maybe tomorrow
sadly I didn't make them I simply got them from the sprite resource

Anyways I will make the Dark Geno and Fox comic when I get back from vacation.

As for your sig, its nice to see you created something of your own instead of just getting a code and adding it into your sig XD

But overall even though the JPEG quality makes it a bit fuzzy you did a awesome job on making it.

which program did you use?

Also hope you had fun making the sigs. :chuckle:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Anyways I got nothing against them, but if they want to push Ridley in our faces then let them, as long as we don't stoop to their immaturity^^

=)

I'm in? All right :)
And yeah, those guys were stupid, no one should go that low.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

=)

Wait a sec hold the phone. Did I miss something? What Ridley guys flamed the Geno Alliance?

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
sadly I didn't make them I simply got them from the sprite resource

Anyways I will make the Dark Geno and Fox comic when I get back from vacation.

As for your sig, its nice to see you created something of your own instead of just getting a code and adding it into your sig XD

But overall even though the JPEG quality makes it a bit fuzzy you did a awesome job on making it.

which program did you use?

Also hope you had fun making the sigs. :chuckle:
For MK, Krystal and Midna's icons I used GIMP, and today I did the big Geno one and the Lucas one, but for some reason I got rid of GIMP so I used Corel Photo Paint to put the pics and back grounds together and then simply used the pencil in Paint for the letters :chuckle:. But GIMP is much better so I'll download it again :p

And yes, it was quite fun :laugh:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
You don't remember? The R.I.D.L.E.Y. thing?
Pretty much there was this game that PyschoIncarnate wanted us to play and it got heated and after a while there was a flame war and then the RIDLEY people spammed up our thread and then they got banned for their stupidity, anyways hemightbegiant told me that RIDLEY people r about but i haven't seen anything...

back on the topic of Geno

if u could make 1 new move 4 him what would it be?

Also which alt is the best?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Pretty much there was this game that PyschoIncarnate wanted us to play and it got heated and after a while there was a flame war and then the RIDLEY people spammed up our thread and then they got banned for their stupidity, anyways hemightbegiant told me that RIDLEY people r about but i haven't seen anything...

Over here boss. I asked the question. Oh and thanx for clearing that up. I guess I'm a rare breed because I was part of clan Ridley and I didn't flame anyone. Ridley and Geno both rock so hard!

I guess I'd have him turn into a jet instead of a cannon. I'd be called "Geno Nuclear Winter" cause he'd bombard the whole lot of his opponents with nuclear warheads.

The first one.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

It WAS fun, up until then...and Geno just might have won it...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Over here boss. I asked the question. Oh and thanx for clearing that up. I guess I'm a rare breed because I was part of clan Ridley and I didn't flame anyone. Ridley and Geno both rock so hard!

I guess I'd have him turn into a jet instead of a cannon. I'd be called "Geno Nuclear Winter" cause he'd bombard the whole lot of his opponents with nuclear warheads.

The first one.
Saw ur posts on the BJr. or Geno thread and u do seem nuetral, i respect u for that.

That would be freaking amazing if u could make a visual of "GENO NUCLEAR WINTER"

BTW our alliance sigs:

made by Parasalud and SMW

U can use them or not

also

to the alliance and enjoy

a free

picture of a keychain! XD

AND

hmmmmmmm......*drool*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Hmm, which to chose...

1( Is he flipping me off? :chuckle:
2( Pretty colors :colorful:
3( Too many people have that :ohwell:
4( Welcome?
5( Ooohh, keychain :)
6( Mmm, cookie :hunger:
1. pointing w/ index many think hes flipping someone off XD
4. Yes
5. XD
6. Indeed, cookies are good!

Im going to bed, night all, Geno 4 Brawl!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
no no i want the geno cookie lol nice pics. the black and yellow alt. is the best though
Do u want to be part of the alliance?

I added NessOnnet and a couple of other who pmed me...

Black/Gold 1? Ok

Original-1
Black and Gold- 1

Now I'm really going to bed

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hmm, which to chose...

1( Is he flipping me off? :chuckle:
2( Pretty colors :colorful:
3( Too many people have that :ohwell:
4( Welcome?
5( Ooohh, keychain :)
6( Mmm, cookie :hunger:
Hey....it does look like he's flicking me off....!! HEY! HEYY YOU! GENO! STOP THAT! Well...well up yours to buddy!! *shakes fist*

I think I'll take the first one just for the heck of it.

Good night Enigma.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
Fix'd my signature, PNG is the way to go :laugh:

And continuing with the sprite recolors I did this Dark Geno one:

I love to do sprite recolors :psycho: if anyone has a color in mind I can do it! Just pm me... not that it's hard to do them anyway...:embarrass

But for today, I'm off to bed... later!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Most liekd 1 so far is Black and Gold...

GOOD NEWS!

I want this on the front page BTW

and Happy New Year!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Arigato! Gracias! Thanks!

In order the colors are known as...

Original, Robo, Forest, Purple, Gray, Black and Gold and lastly Fire Geno

Top Bottom